“Good Steaks and nice service”
Review of Maredo's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We did enjoyed our dinner there, incl. our 11 old yr doughter :-)

Reviewed April 17, 2011

I visit this place whenever I am in KL. Great Argentinian steaks. See you again this December.

Reviewed March 8, 2011

Went here as the menu looked fabulous and it was one of our last nights of the trip so thought it would be a nice treat. I got the surf & turf, the steak was flavourless grizzle and the half lobster had actually no meat in it, very disappointing. The service was very slack and our beers were only half filled when we got them. The place was empty, we should have realised that that was a bad sign from the outset. I will certainly not be returning

Reviewed January 16, 2011

i will remember this restaurant forever as i went there on my birthday.there's no decent malaysian waiter anymore..the restaurant is flooded with immigrants waiter who cant speak good english..no matter how many times i flagged the waiter, they couldnt care less bout the local malaysian who dines there entertains the EXPATS who came there and gave them excellent service..the thing that disgust me that the manager itself was busy flirting with a eurasian customer at the bar when i was busy waving at her as i wanted to complain on the slow service..the manager was a chinese lady..
i swear will never come to this restaurant ever again..
this the steak that i ordered was DRY!!!

4  Thank Aiden_Ho
Reviewed October 26, 2010

Love thjs place! Every time I get to KL I head here at least once. They have awesome Argentine steaks, wine, and a pretty decent salad bar that makes this place a very satisfying place to dine. They do an excellent job, great location, and very good service. Only downside, is the price. But considering the quality and the cost to import great food, it's worth it. Treat yourself and your associates here at least once, you won't be disappointed!