“Okish”
Review of Espressolab

Espressolab
Ranked #45 of 194 Coffee & Tea in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Nothing fancy about this place , just another coffee shop, good ambience due to its location.
Service is average , hot lemon tea ordered was below average.
Other drinks though were ok.
Good place to sit and relax.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 19, 2017

This place serves nice coffee and drinks. Located on the lower ground floor of NuSentral, it is an ideal meeting place. Service here is good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017

All I was after was a decent coffee for myself, and a refreshing cold drink for my nearest and dearest. This place certainly fitted the bill.My wife's Italian Soda was to her liking, while my coffee could not have been better.
The prices are comparable to back home in Melbourne, so that was a good thing. I really cannot think of anything to complain about with our drinks from here.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This is the good place to get coffee for the day as well as their hot chocolate also come with bear design. Desserts too.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank joanadventure
Reviewed June 9, 2016

I have been visiting this place for a coffee so quite sometimes. I really felt it cause the hospitality and greetings from their staffs. As a coffee lover, i always seek a place where there's good vibes and good staff who can make my day happy with a smile. Two young staffs (Foreigners) were so energetic to prepare my coffee in promising time. If you're a coffee lover please do not hesitate to pay a visit

Date of visit: May 2016