“Wow amazing beautiful restaurant ”
Review of 2OX Two Ox

2OX Two Ox
Reserve a Table
TABLEAPP
Ranked #105 of 5,553 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Description: Two-OX is KL's newest Bistro and Bar, bringing French chic to a revitalised The Row, with classic bistro favourites and exciting wines at reasonable prices. Feel transported to a Parisian cafe, where the atmosphere is relaxed and informal, the interior is comfortable and the service is warm and friendly.
Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Amazing beautiful restaurant and chic and lifestyle ambiance, very good service, affordable price and great location near monorail station.
I wish I could come back again for 3 course meals. Highly recommend restaurant in Kuala Lumpur

2  Thank tlanteeke2

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

Had a really nice meal here with my family, it's really hard to find such a good and cozy place with amazing food in kl.
We're very happy with the service and Staff was so welcoming and friendly. Definitely will come back again and highly recommended.

2  Thank 219mayannet
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Came for a weekday dinner. Food was excellent and service top notch. French onion soup was really rich and full of flavor. Husband loved the duck confit as others have suggested. I had barramundi in a meunière sauce - so delish. My only criticism with the dish is that the zucchini was a little under seasoned. We ordered the chocolate tarte for dessert. They mistakenly brought us the chou pastry - when we called them out, they brought us the tarte (which was phenomenal) and didn’t charge us for the mistake. Nice! Never happens like this in Malaysia! A bit pricey for KL but I would definitely come back.

1  Thank 478sallyb
Reviewed May 7, 2019

We went to this restaurant twice and were not disappointed. Duck was amazing and chocolate torte is a MUST. My friend was vegetarian and she said cauliflower dish was superb! Very nice staff. A little expensive for the area but worth it!

2  Thank pat s
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Two ox made our anniversary very special.special thanks to service team whom arrange a surprise anniversary plater and food was outstanding too.My girlfriend and I were really enjoyed our evening.we will back for sure.

2  Thank smartyjjj