“Good food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Little Penang serves very good local dishes such as char kueh teow, asam laksa, prawn mee, curry mee, nasi leamk, lohbak, ABC, etc. Considering the location of the cafe, the price is reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank JUNELAUSC

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
“Very good street style food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Everything was delicious and pretty reasonable. The waiting wasn't that long and we got our food fast. I will definitely go back when I am in KL.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Delicious food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We visited Little Penang for lunch during our 2 days for lunch while visiting KL. The food is delicious and inexpensive. On food alone, I would give this place a 5. However, I have 2 minor complaints:
1. The location: Little Penang is located in a mall (the Suria KLCC). I understand this is common for Kuala Lumpur, but doesn't provide a "romantic" (for lack of a better word) setting.
2. Little Penang does not serve any alcohol. I felt that a beer would be a fantastic complement to the food, but was unable to get one.
Despite my minor complaints, I would still highly recommend Little Penang, especially for someone seeking a quick, inexpensive meal.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank stantongk21
Singapore
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have visit Little Penang Cafe more than a dozen times since they opened their first outlet in Mid-valley. They are consistent and the service is reasonable, but often difficult to get a table during peak hours especially at lunch time. Every time we visit KL we make it a point to go to Little Penang Cafe, and have been through most of the menu with no disappointments - highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank PolarbearSingapore
Annandale, Virginia
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Last year I visited my daughter and son-in-law in Kuala Lumpur and we went to Little Penang. The food was really delicious. Although I never visited Penang myself, my daugther and son-in-law tell me that it tastes exactly the same as the food in Penang. I had the Kuey Tiao (I have no idea how to spell that) and it was excellent. The service was also very good. I will definitely come back to the restaurant the next time I go to Malaysia.

• Visited August 2012