“Fabulous experience with touch of mediterranean atmosphere”
Review of Moussandra - CLOSED

Moussandra
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
“Fabulous experience with touch of mediterranean atmosphere”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Excellent combination of cuisine from appetizer of home made pate and hum us continued with hearty main course spaghetti and seafood pasta from italy. Followed by spanish rice with fresh seafood...nyummmm!! Of coz end the meal with creme brulee and home made rum and raisin ice cream!!!!
I will definitely recommend to friends and family to visit...u know what the place is a little hidden but there is a say..." NO REGRET". Well done Alhonze and team!!

“A night out”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The food is good and so is the service. The price on the other hand is a bit expensive considering the fact that it is nothing special except for a few items.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing spectacular”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

Decided on coming here for my birthday dinner after hearing good reviews about its food. Disappointing as the food was just average and nowhere near memorable.

Escargot for starters; these were dry and tasteless, and in my opinion a little overpriced for 6 snails wrapped in grainy garlic/onion crumbs.

Paella Valenciana and Beef & Lamb Souvlaki for mains; these were average both in flavour and value (RM40+ and RM70+ respectively, disappointing portion and quality for Souvlaki!)

Iced Honey Lemon Tea for drinks; nothing I couldn't make at home. =/ And since I was unwilling to accept all this for an experience at a supposedly good restaurant, I ordered dessert as well, which was a single scoop of vanilla ice cream in Baileys Irish Cream. Didn't taste like RM18.

It may just be me not being used to this cuisine; nevertheless I wouldn't recommend this place nor come back again.

• Visited September 2011
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Lip-smacking good”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Having just discovered the exquisite taste of Greek food earlier this year on a 2-week trip there, we were on the lookout for good fare in KL. The menu had items from other cuisines as well, but we decided to stick to what we came for. The moussaka, the souvlaki and the dolmades. They were not as great as what we had in Athens and Thessaloniki, but were good in their own right. Doubt if one can get better than this in Malaysia. Next time - Spanish cuisine from the menu!

• Visited September 2011
Kuala Lumpur
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true find.... off the beaten track, like a best kept secret”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

You better check the map before you go here. The decor was so Spain "I love it". The Tapas was very tasty, my favorite was spinach and the garlic prawns. We shared the main course and finish with cream brulee "This was the best"
Am looking for some good eygpt food, if anyone knows, pls tell me.