Lowest prices for your stay
$24
$17
Hotels.com$24
Priceline$23
Trip.com$24
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

It is strategically located between Pertama Complex & Chow Kit. There is also a Monorail station nearby. The room was comfy and new. There is a swimming pool at the rooftop with an awesome view of the KL skyline. The in-house restaurant served good food either ala-carte or buffet. Even the satay was home made by the chef himself! I really enjoyed my stay there. I have even been to the restaurant several times to enjoy the good food.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2019

3 nights, April 2019... Check-in ok, but they asked for a 100 MYR CASH, which surprised me since i am used to have the security deposit covered by my credit card. Room for 3 but only 2 bath towels,no face towels, in this climate face towel is a must to refresh someone coming from the outdoor, no slippers.
Breakfast selection very limited, windows and wall soundproofing should be improved. Location is ok but might be problematic for single person in the evening. Nice small roof-top pool, friendly staff.. Ok hotel.

Room tip: Rooms away from the monorail street.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2019

We chose this hotel because of the view from the room and the rooftop pool. The rooms are small, the staff uncomfortable and unwilling. Breakfast is still repeated is little fruit and vegetables. We stayed four nights. We certainly won't go back. There's no reason.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank nov65
Reviewed March 13, 2019

I take short trips to KL every few months and this hotel is by far the most uncomfortable. The surroundings, the layout and staff kind of tell you that you are at the wrong side of town. Also it is "Dirty" (not referring to the room)

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Steve N
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

I spent three nights in this hotel with my family, three different bedrooms and although we liked how big they were the bathroom on the three of them was really smelly, inundating the whole room, it wasn't the cleanest either and found a cockroach in one of them. The swimming pool was nice but the views aren't as advertised, as there is a huge building being built just in front of the hotel, I wouldn't recommend

Date of stay: January 2019