Lowest prices for your stay
$24
$19
Hotels.com$24
Priceline$23
Trip.com$24
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2019

We chose this hotel because of the view from the room and the rooftop pool. The rooms are small, the staff uncomfortable and unwilling. Breakfast is still repeated is little fruit and vegetables. We stayed four nights. We certainly won't go back. There's no reason.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank nov65
Reviewed March 13, 2019

I take short trips to KL every few months and this hotel is by far the most uncomfortable. The surroundings, the layout and staff kind of tell you that you are at the wrong side of town. Also it is "Dirty" (not referring to the room)

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Steve N
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

I spent three nights in this hotel with my family, three different bedrooms and although we liked how big they were the bathroom on the three of them was really smelly, inundating the whole room, it wasn't the cleanest either and found a cockroach in one of them. The swimming pool was nice but the views aren't as advertised, as there is a huge building being built just in front of the hotel, I wouldn't recommend

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sara m
Reviewed December 10, 2018

Booked for 3 days 2 nights stay 7th till 9th December. Extended another day due to unfinished business. Stayed in Deluxe double room. Great view from the 9th floor facing the Petronas twin tower. Hotel hospitality was excellent throughout my stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Very convenience location. Walking distance to public transport LRT, monorail and subways, amenities and food is just around the corner. I would highly recommended and I will return for my next stay here.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

Checked in late evening, lobby was pleasant but the rooms are small. Whole night could not sleep because the AC was not good and noise of vehicles. The water from jet spray was leaking whole night it seemed the room was just roughly checked before alloting me. Out of three nights of stay wake up call was missed for 2 days and no meaningful apologies. Breakfast is ok, location is ok, also asked for dental kit where the manager at the desk mentioned that it is out of stock.
Will advise if your budget is low then only go for this hotel other wise you have many more good brands and options in the vicinity.

Totally unhappy with my stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank crazy9966