Lowest prices for your stay
$24
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
$24
Free cancellation until 10/20/21
Agoda.com
$19
Hotels.com$24
Priceline$23
Trip.com$23
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Found this via Tripadvisor and can recommend for someone on a budget. Located in a slightly older part of town, it is newly renovated and modern. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Wifi is not good where I was. Really struggled with it, this needs to be improved. Very limited tv channel selection. 12 channels max. This is not the best I have stayed in. Having said that, service is generally friendly.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Armand0101
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

The car park are limited, and need to park at own risk at other parking area which direct by hotel management, where the drug addict was threatening us for money.
However, no action been taken, in contrary, we were adviced by hotel staff at the service counter that we need to accept the fact and payment is non refundable.

Hotel staffs are poor in handling crisis and hostile once complaint is made generally. For eg, after lodging the complaint, the hotel staff just ignored us without handling our registration.

I really have a very bad or the worst experience i would say staying in this hotel. I STRONGLY ADVICE DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank MahD58
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I been to this hotel last aug 3-6 ,2016. From klia2 you have two options to get to this hotel. First is to take a monorail up to kl sentral that costs 55rm per person then take an lrt from kl sentral to medan tuanku station. From medan tuanku it only takes 10mins walk thru an overpass going to this hotel. The second option is to take a taxi from klia2 up to the hotel lobby that only costs 113rm per taxi max of 3pax. (The taxi costs may vary depends on the number of luggage you have). The travel time from the airport to this hotel approx takes 1H. We took the second option since this is the most convenient way for us. When we arrive at the hotel, our check in process was a breeze.. I booked a deluxe room with bfast but the staff is good enough to upgrade us into their family room which has a king size plus one single beds. The room was well cleaned with complete amenities.. their wifi signal is so strong more than I expected.. their buffet bfast was good but it has limited food options. Their rooftop pool offers you a breathtaking view of Petronas and kuala lumpur towers. Also, special thanks to Noorhasmida (reservation assistant) thank you for making my request possible. You made such a great impression prior to arrival. Thank you WP Hotel for making our first trip in malaysia very memorable. Will definitely come back soon.

Room tip: request a room with twin towers view
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank imMaria
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

I was there 2 nights.the manager was very helpful and responsible person .he help us very much.the is clean and small .the rooftop has twin tower view u can seat there in the night and enjoy the view next to the pool.but the area is average because the poor people sleep in the street near the hotel.the quality of break fast is good but the options are limited.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank alirezab412
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I love to stay at this hotel. Have stayed here for one month. Good location but be prepared for some outside noise due to the busy street. The bed was very comfortable and the bathrooms were nicely done. When i arrived check in went very smooth. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the reception staff. Adam working at the front desk was most helpful in answering my numerous questions and always offered a kind smile. He was nice and went out of his way to greet me and make me feel welcome. In fact I think he is the best thing happened in WP hotel and if he lived in UK i would offer him jobs with my company. I would stay here and also would recommend to others as well.

Date of stay: June 2016