“Top-Notch Customer Service”

Ranked #19 of 5,533 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Description: Medley of local and international flavors
Description: Medley of local and international flavors
Reviewed May 18, 2017

Manja's staff patiently handled a rather demanding customer (me) who had all sorts of requests for an office hi-tea.

They tailor-made a menu for 25 of us, helped us with setting up a projector so we could play a video, and overall, listened and responded to every request before, during and after the event.

The highlight was the Old Malay Tea Time Dessert - banana fritters with salted caramel kaya and Teh Tarik ice-cream - my colleague described it as an explosion of flavour!

The downside was each meal course took a while to prepare, due to our large party.

1  Thank SueCC123

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant food is very tasty. People are sympathic, environment very nice , quiet.
Next to the tower, very nice view when dining outside

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant, located along Jalan Raja Chulan, is housed in a 2-storey colonial house.

There is a set lunch menu but we opted for the ala carte. We had small plate of tuna sashimi served on a half coconut shell and crisps, and Sri Langkawi curry crab accompanied with buns. In addition, we ordered a medium plate of scallops. The portions were quite big and we couldn't finish the food. Consequently we had to give up the idea of having dessert. The food was good and the service attentive.

The top floor is part of the restaurant and the bar is open in the evening. Overall the premise is cozy and a nice place to chill.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Drinks - many thumbs up.
Food - many thumbs up too!

The Tibetan prawn has just the right amount of zing and balance fusion flavored served with bread dove right, moist inside but crispy shell.

The Gula Melaka Waghyu is to die for.

The Saffron Snapper&Scallop Ravioli is adventurous.

The Tuna Villa Gajah is enough for two and perfectly balanced with just enough spiciness.

Service - perfect. Everyone on duty Sunday May 14th, 2017 were warm and polite. The head and assistant able to answer my questions especially with ingredients.

My eldest son has a serious peanut allergy and my father has IBS, he can't eat vinegar, lemons and chilies. As I mentioned up front, I received a call a few days before to discuss special dishes cooked separately for them.

Thank you for making Mother's Day for my mother, my mother-in-law and I a wonderful one!

1  Thank 323AnaR
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

You just can't go wrong here. From their personalised service to the moth watering delicacies, they've really outdone themselves. Everything on their menu is an absolutely blissful culinary experience.

2  Thank R_Vik