“Great experience, good customer service”
Review of Latest Recipe

Latest Recipe
Ranked #77 of 4,655 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: At Latest Recipe, diners can indulge in popular dishes that are prepared 'a la minute' (which means 'in a minute' literally) with personalised and individual servings of Malay, Indian, Chinese, Japanese and Western delights. Just watching the chefs in action as they dish out freshly cooked and piping hot food is enough to sharpen appetites for more good things to come. Unlike the usual buffet restaurants, there are no bulky chafing dishes in sight. Instead, the food is presented in cast iron pans, woks, chinaware or served in individual portions. Fans of Indian cuisine will revel in the Tandoori chicken, lamb, prawn with naan and other North Indian specialties. Sushi, Sashimi, Teppanyaki and many more exotic Japanese dishes are served daily. Dim Sum baskets are piled high next to piping hot noodles and fragrant stir-fries at the Chinese section whilst authentic BBQ seafood lines the Malay open kitchen. Desserts are a feast to the senses with decadent sweets including the Chocolate Fountain and the ever popular Teppanyaki Ice-Cream.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had a great buffet dinner dining experience with my hubby on a weekday night. Oysters were fresh, the chef who was cooking the teppanyaki that day, Chef Nordin was so nice. I was late in collecting my cod fish dish and when he saw me, he told me my order was cold and he is doing a fresh hot one for me and I was so pleased. The waiters were so efficient in clearing the plates and the buffet includes green tea, cappuccino which other hotels don't seem to have. Unfortunately the hotel has ended the Starwood loyalty program, for the buy 1 get 1 free, hence it will be quite some time I will be visiting this place again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good service.

Fresh & variety of choices for buffet breakfast.

Serves Western, Chinese, Japanese, Indian (vegetarian) in breakfast

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good variety. Price a bit steep but all hotel dining are. Preferred the food that were prepared when you ordered, though you have to wait for it. Noticed the buffet tables were a little low. Would look better with higher tables as i noticed people having their sleeves touching the food spread. Dessert was just so-so. Not well covered...

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Good spread but rather steep at RM68! Thank goodness it was included in our room deal. Otherwise i'd rather walk to KL Sentral for my breakfast! I do like the waffle station though!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was saying to my friend about the caesar salad counter during their dinner buffet on how I actually do not know how to make one, and out of a sudden while enjoying our food, the waiter came to my table and gave me a plate of already made caesar salad.

When I asked who it was for, he said it was for me since he overhead me saying that I did not know how to make a caesar salad. How attentive of the staff!!! This is what I would call a 5 star service.

Even one of their chefs asked me whether that was my first trip there (it was), since he never sees me around before. They must really know their regulars well in order to ask me that.

As for the food, they were just fabulous!!! All the live counters/stations with so many varieties of food from japanese, malay, indian, western and also vegetarian!!!

I mean, for the price I paid, it was certainly worth it.

I would certainly come back to this restaurant.