“Yummmmm”

Ranked #266 of 4,287 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Perfect service, Clean restautant, friendly smiling staff and perfectly cooked chicken!
Staff refilled my coke about 4 times always with a smile on their face! (Ordered a spicy chicken for the first time)

There are newer reviews for Nando's

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Received terrible food & services @ MidValley branch for the 2nd time! I'm not going to visit this branch anymore!

The staff pretend not to see the customers! Or when you called them to take order, they will give you a waiting hand gesture! Got this kind of lousy service had ruined my dining experience!

Their famous chicken was no longer juicy! It was tough, dry and burnt! How can they serve a burnt chicken?!

On top of that, the big green garbage bin went passed my seat 3 times! 2 times was fully loaded with rubbish with half opened lid! The awful smell from the bin went to my nose when I was eating. Gosh! I felt like eating in a garbage bin!

I don't mind to get my own sauces from the designated table. But, pls put some sign to inform the customers on that. Or at least tell the customers properly on where to get it and end the sentence with 'PLEASE' please... Instead, I was instructed by the staff rudely on where to get the sauces.

I suggest they have the self service bottomless soft drinks fountain too! Becoz ur staff are so reluctant to help us refill! Or might as well stop offering bottomless drinks if we aren't gonna get any refills...

1  Thank jacquelinefmy
Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you are a chicken lover like myself, you will absolutely fall in love with this place. I first sampled them in Canada (Vancouver) where they are located in several places. A whole chicken (4 pieces) will feed 2 adults generally, or 1 adult if that adult is me :)

Seek out this restaurant when you are in KL (or Canada) and you will not be disappointed. Ask for the hot peri-peri or the extra hot peri-peri flavoring to fully experience the unique nandos flavor.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was a little soggy and didn't quite taste the same. I usually end up ordering the same thing from Nando's in Singapore so ordered the same thing here and the chicken was still bloody inside. I had to send it back to be cooked some more. The chicken didn't seem marinated enough as Nando's chicken usually are. The service was slow. I had to get up a few times and walk over to the waiter to get their attention even though the place was pretty much empty.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Taking a break from hawker/street-side food during my KL visit , I decided to go for Nando's on Jl Sultan Ismail (conveniently opposite to my hotel). This was at 8 pm in the middle of Rahmadan, but I was shortly provided a table and my order was taken promptly. I had a quick word with the neighboring table who apparently did not have the same luck of ordering swiftly...

After some a longer than usual wait, my food arrived. They had however forgotten part of my orders (a side) and this had me wait a couple of minutes more. Regarding the food, and compared to Australian Nando's (my point of reference), the chips were stale and the wrap was tasteless. The thing is, I used to work at Nando's so I am quite aware of how it should be both regarding serving time and quality.

The place seemed clean though and (given the rush) relatively well staffed, not quite convinced about the staff attentiveness though.

Bottom line: There's better places around.