“Different then other Nando's”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #167 of 4,052 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fremont, California
“Different then other Nando's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was a little soggy and didn't quite taste the same. I usually end up ordering the same thing from Nando's in Singapore so ordered the same thing here and the chicken was still bloody inside. I had to send it back to be cooked some more. The chicken didn't seem marinated enough as Nando's chicken usually are. The service was slow. I had to get up a few times and walk over to the waiter to get their attention even though the place was pretty much empty.

• Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Not the Nando's I'm used to”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Taking a break from hawker/street-side food during my KL visit , I decided to go for Nando's on Jl Sultan Ismail (conveniently opposite to my hotel). This was at 8 pm in the middle of Rahmadan, but I was shortly provided a table and my order was taken promptly. I had a quick word with the neighboring table who apparently did not have the same luck of ordering swiftly...

After some a longer than usual wait, my food arrived. They had however forgotten part of my orders (a side) and this had me wait a couple of minutes more. Regarding the food, and compared to Australian Nando's (my point of reference), the chips were stale and the wrap was tasteless. The thing is, I used to work at Nando's so I am quite aware of how it should be both regarding serving time and quality.

The place seemed clean though and (given the rush) relatively well staffed, not quite convinced about the staff attentiveness though.

Bottom line: There's better places around.

• Visited July 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Pari Pari”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Chicken was average....the best is still Kenny Roger's. In terms of taste and price, KR is really value for money.

Visited March 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1,088 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,501 helpful votes
“Plain food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

Pros: western food, simple. Some good deals.
India/ Chinatown can be an intimidating place to find a restaurant. Nandos has a convenient location. It's behind the bus terminal. And it's a safe choice. We got a good deal: chicken strips with Mediterranean rice plus a chicken/ mushroom soup. We paid around $12 for 2 meals plus a small bottle of water.

• Visited June 2013
Esfahan, Iran
“very delicious budget food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nandos has some branches in mines shopping center ( Serdang ) , midvalley mega mall , and in some other parts like klcc ;
I have tested two of them and heard about the one in the kuala lumpur city center as the best of them.
the tastes are fantastic, the volume of each portion is relatively sufficient and the costs according to the quality is good.
me myself invited my friends and guests to Nandos every time they came to me and advise every one to test the marinated chickens of Nandos and it's tandoori potatoes but not its rices.

• Visited August 2012