“Excellent”

Cozy Corner (Ampang Park)
Ranked #503 of 4,043 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Asian, Malaysian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ipoh, Malaysia
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Been here many times, and we find the food is excellent. Love the Chicken Lemon, it's a bit sweet but I love it.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank zalss

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Still The Same, Maybe My Tastebud Has Changed..”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have been patronizing this place since my early twenties, brought my girlfriend there (now my wife), and now that I am in my fifties and after frequenting other establishments as well, cheap and expensive, this place has become sort of nostalgic. Yes, the menu has not changed much and lo and behold, even one of the waitresses (now i believe she's a head waitress) is still there! And even the 'cold' ambiance from the waiters and waitress still exist as well! Perhaps they can improve with a little bit of smile.
Anyway the quality of the food is still good, maybe not as excellent as before. I would never missed the chicken dice cashew nuts and koay teow beef ginger. One thing they have improved though, the food is served faster than before. Not a good news for couples.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank JoeH160
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Expensive but Yummy food”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I like that the menu is quite extensive and very delicious. Service can be slow and staff not as friendly when compared to cozy house (restaurant same menu style, down the other end)

Visited June 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Good for its Kuey Teow with beef ginger”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Always visit the place for the same thing. Haven't tried others.

Visited January 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice varieties of Tastings”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

When I came to KL, I felt difficult to taste Malay food. When I tried COZY, later understood the taste of malay food. Many choices with different kinds of food here. I Will go to Cozy at least twice a week. Favorite food here is Kwey Toew and Beef Curry rice. I will be missing Cozy When I leave KL.

• Visited May 2012