“Still The Same, Maybe My Tastebud Has Changed..”

Cozy Corner (Ampang Park)
Ranked #474 of 4,681 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have been patronizing this place since my early twenties, brought my girlfriend there (now my wife), and now that I am in my fifties and after frequenting other establishments as well, cheap and expensive, this place has become sort of nostalgic. Yes, the menu has not changed much and lo and behold, even one of the waitresses (now i believe she's a head waitress) is still there! And even the 'cold' ambiance from the waiters and waitress still exist as well! Perhaps they can improve with a little bit of smile.
Anyway the quality of the food is still good, maybe not as excellent as before. I would never missed the chicken dice cashew nuts and koay teow beef ginger. One thing they have improved though, the food is served faster than before. Not a good news for couples.

1  Thank JoeH160

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I like that the menu is quite extensive and very delicious. Service can be slow and staff not as friendly when compared to cozy house (restaurant same menu style, down the other end)

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Always visit the place for the same thing. Haven't tried others.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

When I came to KL, I felt difficult to taste Malay food. When I tried COZY, later understood the taste of malay food. Many choices with different kinds of food here. I Will go to Cozy at least twice a week. Favorite food here is Kwey Toew and Beef Curry rice. I will be missing Cozy When I leave KL.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Like : sweet and sour fish fillet and kong po prawn; chocolate milkshake
Dislike : waiter/waitress lack of friendliness, expensive