“Nice varieties of Tastings”

Cozy Corner (Ampang Park)
Ranked #471 of 4,655 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed May 3, 2012

When I came to KL, I felt difficult to taste Malay food. When I tried COZY, later understood the taste of malay food. Many choices with different kinds of food here. I Will go to Cozy at least twice a week. Favorite food here is Kwey Toew and Beef Curry rice. I will be missing Cozy When I leave KL.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Like : sweet and sour fish fillet and kong po prawn; chocolate milkshake
Dislike : waiter/waitress lack of friendliness, expensive

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great selection of fusion food. And they are very affordable. I love the Chicken Chop, so Hainanese (or is it oriental?).

Don't get confused with the posh version of Cozy Corner though. I think the humbler one is better. If you want swanky version of Cozy Corner, go to Great Eastern Mall, which is just about 2km away.

1  Thank Zareek
Reviewed December 27, 2011

I wish I was working nearby like before as getting there is quite a journey, but I do miss their Kuew Teow KungFu which I regard as the best that I ever taste. Their steaks fare quite good too. Don't try if you are not going to be able to visit this place again, as you going to miss it like I do, now!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

A little far for me as I live in Petaling Jaya. Nonetheless whenever in Ampang it is nice to drop in for a light meal and relax

1  Thank rahmah47