“average food but expensive”
Review of Royal India

Royal India
Ranked #3,642 of 4,683 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Royal India, the epitome of Northern Indian dining. Quaintly nestled within Pavilion in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, guests are invited to experience idyllic tranquillity in the midst of the urban concrete jungle. Royal India offers a more sophisticated dining experience accompanied by authentic North Indian cuisine with time-honoured recipes and exotic flavours to arouse the palate and delight the senses the way it was offered to the Maharajahs of India from the days of old.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I visited this restaurant second time . Food quality is average but food is expensive . Food at other Indian restaurants is good and cheap . staff is also not friendly . Overall average experience and Indian restaurant in Putra Jaya was much better . Go only if there is no choice

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've just returned from having a meal at the Spice of India, and have to say it was such a total let down. Given its in one of the best Shopping centres in KL you expect the quality of food and service to be good! However my experience was the staff to be extremely rude. The quality of the food average. I ordered vegetable samosas for a starter. Very dry indeed with no chutney or accompanying sauce of any kind. Not even a salad but a few limp cabbage leaves. The waitress unbelievably rude and when asked if they had any chutneys grunted something to the effect of no chutneys. She didnt even check or ask anyone and I simply got the impression she couldn't be bothered. It was late and I had arrived at 9.30 pm and apparently they close at 10pm, however when asked if I could take the remainder of my paneer curry with me and have 2 extra rotis to take with me, I was told promptly by the same waitress no as it was too late. I have to say terrible service at this restaurant. I did speak to another waiter who apologised on behalf of the rude waitress and did pack my food away. I am not impressed with this restaurant at all and do not reccomend it at all!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

i used to have lunch or dinner in this restaurant
either in Pavilion or the Kl cc Surya malls
in the my last visit i had chicken Biryani

i did face any problem in the restaurant

because i came early before the rush hour
the food is good but not so
the prices i do not see it high
order takes little pit to finish

2  Thank bnghanem
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food here was lovely. The butter chicken, in particular, was very good. They struggle to stock their fruit for fresh juices. service is extremely slow and the staff's attitude towards you as, a patron, will leave much to be desired. However, I would visit again just for the food. This is worth visiting, but please, bear in mind the service is not what you go there for.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Poor service and rude waiters. Kept on waiting for 20 minutes and no waiter showed up. They however atended white men who showed up much after me.