“Lunch at La Bodega”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Lunch at La Bodega”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The salads we ordered were fresh and contemporary and very enjoyable. The staff were delightful and the surrounds very welcomly cool after a long walk in the heat. The place is buzzing and I can see why. I would recommend a visit for tapas and wine at a good price.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank koba_maria

Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
“Extremely delicious but pricey”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you have the money to order lots of side dishes then this is the place to be! We love going here for a good drink and tapas. The tapas are the best!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Sophie K
kuala lumpur
“reasonable tapas, friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went to the one in Bangsar, not the one at the Mall but the small one on the street. Average tapas but very friendly and small so fun atmosphere. Wish I lived closer so could go more, I felt very comfortable while waiting for friends there. Wine prices not too bad and watch out for their events with music and sangria.

• Visited September 2012
Alexandria, Al Iskandariyah, Egypt
“La Bodega Burgers ;)”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

i was doing some shopping at the Pavilon Mall and we wanted a place 2 eat and rest ,i picked the place ,and it was nice the services was so good ,clean ,and fast ,i tried the la bodega burgers and it was wow they have free wifi too so i checked the news while waiting for my order and took couple of pics there ,the decor was so nice and lovely backgrounds on the walls ;)

• Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Busy tapas”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Went on 12.12.12 and despite being a Wednesday, the outlet at Pavillion was bustling! Great energy, interesting people and generally a lively atmosphere.

Service staff were surprisingly friendly in a nonchalant manner talking to us like friends and I didn't know to smile or frown. I remember doing both :/ the waiter was kinda impatient and yet overly helpful??

We had to ask twice to refill our bread basket, the first waiter we asked came later and when we said we're good, he casually told us "Aiyah just take it larrr" and proceeded to dump the bread he had onto the basket we already had. We stared at the overflowing bread basket and didn't know to be happy or to frown. Again we did both :|

The food was ok, nothing worth screaming at the top of the hill about. My food partner was raving about it but they turned out to be dishes I can easily prepare. Still the prawns were fresh, the chicken juicy and the bread....plenty.

The bill came to RM200 for two of us with 4 tapas. At the end I still couldn't decide if I was comfortable with the overly friendly waiter who was casual and yet impatient. So I frown-smiled and chuckled as I waved goodbye to him. Would I return? Yeah most likely...for the frown-smile experience. Haha :)