“Bad customer service.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad customer service.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to patronise the outlet at KSL shopping mall on the 17 Oct 2012 (Wed). Bought a box of six donuts and asked for an additional small box so that it’s more convenient and I could bring it for work the next day. However, the staff told me that instead of the price of box of 6 which is RM 12.90, I have to pay for the original price which is RM 2.40 even though I am getting 6 donuts. I am very upset about this, as I thought that the management came up with this idea of a box of 6 for RM 12.90 to encourage customer to buy more donuts from them at a cheaper price. So, why did they still charge me the price of one instead of a box of six? I merely asked for an additional smaller box and nothing more than that. Is the box really cost that much, it is not that I am requesting for 5 or 10 boxes. Is that a very ridiculous request? I don’t think so, agree?

• Visited October 2012

• Thai first
Melbourne
“Sweet treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We visited the Pavillion Mall store. Great donuts, with some interesting flavours. The frozen yoghurt there is really good too.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmouthwatering!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

JCo is absolutely mouthwatering. Pair the Green Tea Frappe with their Avocado DiCaprio donuts...fantastic experience! I've been visiting their stores in Jakarta several times so I never hestitate to always come back and taste some more.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Donuts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

All sorts of flavors, some you know, some you probably don't know. Try 'em, you might surprise yourself. The donuts always seem fresh, and the prices are reasonable. I usually buy two dozen for work and they are always gone by midday.

Favorites are the banana cream, the choco-crunch, and the venerable glazed.

Visited October 2012
Kajang, Malaysia
“Nice donuts!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My son's favorite! The only problem is, its too warm to sit and have coffee and enjoy d donuts. At times, we had to take away and have coffee elsewhere. Sunway Pyramid outlet needs to look into this!

Visited September 2012