“Delicious meal but slow service”
Review of Delicious

Delicious
Ranked #1,883 of 4,430 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been to Sunway outlet for meal with my friends. The spaghetti for Delicious is good, but the service is terrible. When we ask for anything from the waiter, they just pretended they didn't hear us and walk away. I will never go back there again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Tasty food & good ambience. Service fairly good. Several branches in cluding one on Jalan Tun Rasak, Kl , Mega mall, Bangsar

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had a great-tasting Salmon steak but the noodles that come with it was awfully loaded with dark soy sauce; I'm trying to reduce or at least eliminate those Msg-infused flavor enhancers. Customer service needs to improve a great deal.

1  Thank ECARG1274
Reviewed March 5, 2013

It was like a while ago in MidValley. I don't really eat something, just had deep fried mushroom. Was ok, but really impress with their service. But, i'm not sure about now.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Afternoon tea at Delicious was an abominable experience!!! We ordered the carrot cake and strawberry cheesecake - based on the decadent pictures on the menu. Unfortunately, looks can be deceiving! The carrot cake was dry and left an awful after taste on my palette. The cheese cake was no better, it was horribly stale, with a hard crust on the outside. I had to dig my way to the centre in order to get to the softer bit. The strawberry/raspberry coulis on the cheesecake was sub-par. To sum it up, we left most of the carrot and cheesecake untouched, complained to the waitress (who just nodded despondently; presumably not the first time someone complained) and left, never to return!