“Overhyped and overpriced”

Ranked #1,718 of 4,287 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This restaurant was supposed to help us start our Saturday morning with a hearty and tasty brunch. Unfortunately we came out from it feeling more depressed than before.

We ordered a balsamic mushroom on multigrain bread, but instead we got balsamic mushroom on a bed of salad. The order taker actually repeated our order, and yet got the order wrong. The other 2 items we ordered were french soup and country pie. The soup was first to arrive, but the country pie got to us almost half an hour from the time we ordered. The pie didn't arrive until we reminded them. No apology was given.

When it was time to pay up, I was charged for balsamic mushroom on bread, and mushroom on salad. If I was not careful, I would be charged for both items, when we only had one. Again there was no apology from the cashier/staff.

Overall, there are better places to spend your hard earned cash than over at this over-hyped establishment. Not exactly delicious.

1  Thank SwirlingTraveller
There are newer reviews for Delicious

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Delicious used to be my favourite restaurant. It serves great food with fresh ingredients. Recently however, the quality has gone down the drain. Food is ok (usually with too much dressing), service is bad and the decor of the place is dirty and unkept. In almost all the delicious now, there are black stains all over the wall and furniture (they are white and the stains are pretty stark against them). Makes me question the hygiene of their food as well.

1  Thank Eleen00
Reviewed August 30, 2012

this place roast chicken is work trying, the salmon quiche is mouth watering and their death by ice choc is one of many must try.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Food is good, price is affordable, place is modern and comfortable, services is average though but would always come back for more.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I love their pesto spaghetti, carrot cake (though it looked horrible, it tasted yummy), potato wedges, turkey ham sandwich.

Their four cheese pasta is so blend.

The portions are big, yet over-priced. However, once awhile I go for my pesto spaghetti and rosemary potato wedges.

You need to wait for good 10 minutes for the waiters. They also need to change the attitude of the waiters.

2  Thank Munzi B