Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 4, 2017

I wanted to relax this time and booked a private room. I can not use all the lighting of the air-conditioning TV room, mobile charging, due to power outage after returning to 10 PM from check-in 5PM. When I opened the door I could not see anything, I heard the power of the power many times many times and it shines intensely for just a moment and it was uncomfortable and annoying I could not sleep at all at all. It will not recover even after 5 hours and there is no explanation or compensation for anything. Because I did not function as a whole hotel, I want you to refund the full amount. Tax 10 RM was also collected extra besides the fixed amount of money. This hotel is blackouts. The climate has no problem. I can not move to other hotels at all in the night.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

Very small rooms. Receptionist was rude and blamed that we stole the towel. But after i told her to open right there my luggage and show that towel, she changed her mind, but the impression of totally spoiled and it was very unpleasant residue.
I DO NOT recommend this hotel!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank VarduhiA22
Reviewed August 25, 2017

This is a small hotel in the neighborhood of china town, five minutes from the metro Pasar Seni. Its location is not central but it is well connected and has excellent value for money. The rooms are small, but clean enough to sleep comfortably on your good beds, which is what matters. Also the reception staff is extremely nice and friendly. I would definitely go back in case I come back to Kuala Lumpur.

Room tip: Better a room with window
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I'm from Terengganu and this is my 3rd visit to Petaling Street with my family. As usual i booked Amigo Hotel again (i stay in this hotel since their opening). Their staffs are really friendly to talk with, very great service. Very comfortable bedding and shower. Plenty of amenities around, 7eleven just at the G floor of the hotel. Pleasant stay as usual, kudos to the owner Stanley for making this trip a memorable ones.

Room tip: Book earlier, especially when they having promo!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This is the 2nd time I stay at this hostel & I found the staffs very helpful. I would definitely recommend to book a room with a window otherwise the ones w/out windows are just too small & claustrophobic for my liking. Overall, very clean, central to everything.

Date of stay: July 2017