Priceline
Lol.travel
Pedro Díaz
Madrid, Spain
A practical and affordable hotel in the heart of Chinatown.
Review of Amigo Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 25, 2017
This is a small hotel in the neighborhood of china town, five minutes from the metro Pasar Seni. Its location is not central but it is well connected and has excellent value for money. The rooms are small, but clean enough to sleep comfortably on your good beds, which is what matters. Also the reception staff is extremely nice and friendly. I would definitely go back in case I come back to Kuala Lumpur.
Date of stay: August 2017
Room Tip: Better a room with window
Trip type: Traveled with friends
0.7 miles from Amigo Hotel
0.9 miles from Amigo Hotel
2.0 miles from Amigo Hotel
View more hotels in Kuala Lumpur
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I'm from Terengganu and this is my 3rd visit to Petaling Street with my family. As usual i booked Amigo Hotel again (i stay in this hotel since their opening). Their staffs are really friendly to talk with, very great service. Very comfortable bedding and shower. Plenty of amenities around, 7eleven just at the G floor of the hotel. Pleasant stay as usual, kudos to the owner Stanley for making this trip a memorable ones.

Room tip: Book earlier, especially when they having promo!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This is the 2nd time I stay at this hostel & I found the staffs very helpful. I would definitely recommend to book a room with a window otherwise the ones w/out windows are just too small & claustrophobic for my liking. Overall, very clean, central to everything.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel in the middle of Chinatown. We slept on floor 5 in a room with a window. You sometimes hear guests talking when they pass your room but that didn't bother us.
The room is small but as we are in town all day it wasn't a problem for us. Nice & clean bathroom & TV.
Room service every day, no breakfast possibility but there are plenty of restaurants nearby.
Very friendly staff!
I read in one of the reviews there was no elevator but there is one. :)
Free drinking water all day.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelDNA
Reviewed July 28, 2017

So i'm an indonesian and this is my second trip to KL. Had very bad experience in OTHER HOTEL at petaling street during my first trip. This time i've decided to try out Amigo Hotel and it turns out to be a comfortable stay. Overall the hotel is quite new, everything is clean and tidy. Comfortable bed and nice hot bath. Staffs are friendly especially the owner Stanley himself. Couldn't ask for more from what i've paid for. Keep up the great work!

Room tip: Book as early as possible for better room rate.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank MuhdIkmalHaikal
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are terrible, they are really small, see through (transparent) bathroom, very noisy on the first floor. Small window and no curtain, no lift. So if you have any luggage your in bad luck. No reception area.

Date of stay: May 2017