Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur at Chinatown area which is very closely to all touristic attractions. Hotel has everything that traveler need - 7 Evelen is rite below of the property and the rooms are clean.
Staff is helpful and friendly. They are welcoming you with a smile upon their faces

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank Vishal_Raj_07
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

The reviews are mainly for the Hotel and not the Dorms.

The Dorms are cramped, no space for luggage, lockers are charged additional and it has only one Bathroom cum Toilet for 12 Bunk Beds.

Couldn't sleep at night due to snoring neighbor, the bunk was shaky and the Bathroom was occupied when I needed.

The receptionist are only good at talking but not helping when things go wrong.

I booked 2 nights and canceled one later.

They didn't refund me for one night even though the cancellation for Free on Booking.xom.

Recommendation: Don't book this hotel for Dorms. They are overpriced and not worth it.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank JugaduTraveler
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Situated in the heart of Chinatown but very easy to find. We ended up needing to modify our booking dates which caused a slight confusion at check in but everything was easily sorted. Every single staff member was always working hard to make our stay more pleasant and when asking for assistance they were always happy to help. The rooms although small were completely fine. Toilet and shower and everything else were nicely cleaned, I'm sure you could even get your room cleaned daily. The location of this place is great as it's situated on one of the biggest markets in KL but they doesn't mean you can hear it all night. Most attractions are walkable or a short ride there.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank C5882XGmatthewl
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

The rooms here were clean, modern and bright. The staff were pleasant. It's right in Chinatown, which is good.
There was an incident where I needed my key and the receptionist was gone for a very long time. When she got back, she said "it's only me here", which I understand, but guests shouldn't have to wait 20 minutes for a key, and the desk shouldn't be left unattended for that length.
However, I did like my stay and if they included breakfast, I'd consider staying here again when I'm back in KL.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed May 6, 2017

I came to this hotel a little wary as the price for a single room was considerably cheaper than other hotels in KL, however I was pleasantly surprised. A single room isn't the largest you'll find, but it has just what you need. Good air-con, comfy bed, TV, free Wi-Fi, UK plug sockets and an en-suite bathroom. The hotel is located in the heart of Petaling Street (Chinatown) with a 7-11 right next door and Pasar Seni station a 2 minute walk away.

The hotel is nice, however what stood out most about this hotel was the customer service. Very friendly staff who do all they can to ensure you have a pleasant stay. Every night I spoke to Mabel, who was willing to help with advice on places to see and how to get somewhere (great to know there's a free bus in KL that takes you to most of the city's tourist attractions :)) The customer service is the reason the hotel is as special as it is - I extended my stay twice while I was there and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if I come back to KL :)

Date of stay: April 2017