“My Burger Place!”

myBurgerLab Oug
Order Online
Ranked #35 of 5,470 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Upon my children's insistence, I took them here. Personally tried the Nasi Lemak Burger and fell in love with it. My children mentioned the Nachos were great while my wife liked the concept of building your own burgers. Great place. Would definitely visit again!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 11, 2018

It was a second time that I have decided to try it. We faced a very long queue when reached there at 7:15 pm. After around 40 minutes we succeeded to order our burgers. We ordered "The In-N-Out Tribute burger" and "Hangover burger". you need to order fries and drink separately. Both are really tasty and juicy but If you are a lover of double beef burger I would like to strongly suggest you to try "The In- and N-Out Tribute burger". I think it is the specialty of this restaurant. However, though the taste is great, the bun is not so great. The place is a good choice for a causal dinning. So, It would be worthy to try this burger even with a long queue at least for one times. Do not Miss it!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

1. Kaiju
2. Nasi Lemak ayam rendang

Personally I would prefer 2 compare to 1. I'm not a burger guy. So these burgers just taste okay for me..
There were a lot of customers as I need to queue when I reached here. Queued for about 15 to 20 minutes. And waited for the burgers for about 15 min.

The environment here is a bit stuffy as there are a lot of customers, the shop is fully occupied.

Services are good as the workers are friendly and always put a smile on face. (for those who I have met)

Overall, everything is okay.
*it's just a piece of personal opinion. I'm not a burger guy, so maybe it tastes good for you.
#nevertryneverknow

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I used to have this mostly after college and I loved it especially the "beautiful mess". I like my burgers filthy, with mushrooms and caramelized onions and eggs and this place reached my expectations however I am not a big fan of the bun because it is very spongy and it has cake like texture. It's not to my taste.
The side dishes, the fries and their special sauce is amazing and the potato salad is also amazing however the mashed potato's gravy is not so good.
It's a bit pricy.

You should try it!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Its a very worthy experience to eat here because you can get a very big portion of burger once you order here. The minus is, the place is too far for a foreigner like me to go by public transport.
The taste is very very good and they are good in making good burger.

Date of visit: May 2017