See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

We did booked a double bed room. But when I came by myself to show the booking details to receptionist, they provided us a single bed room because I came by myself. So my partner only can come to visit me for a while. And yet the toilette set does not provide shampoo. The room size was quite reasonably worth but my partner with height 6 feet (183cm) is not getting worth to stay in that bed size.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

I read the reviews and I was thinking to myself that it couldn't be that bad but for me it was. The Indian lady behind the staff was so unfriendly and was huffing and puffing every time I asked a question or wanted something. The showers weren't clean and there weren't any lockers which I would have liked. The location is close to the Twin Towers and the metro station, I would only stay here because of the price and that it is in walking distance of the towers. I was glad to only stay there for 2 days

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

First. This Hotel pictures all of them was Edited by photoshop.
Seconds. This hotel very dirty.
third, reception lie to us about tax for room, they asked to us for 1 person 10rm, and for 2 person for 20rm for 1 night!!!

they lied to customer, this hotel was bad. Very bad hotel

kalo kata orang indonesia, hotel kontol

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been travelling all over the world, staying in so many hotels all over the world but this hotel is THE WORST HOTEL EVER in my entire life ! It was seriously the worst nightmare to stay here !! I can still understand for a bad hotel conditions but DISRESPECTFUL staff is unacceptable !!

My husband booked the hotel and he didn’t see the reviews because he booked it in hurry and I just saw it now. Basically all the comment I just read was TOO TRUE ! I dont understand how this hotel is still exist ! They should’ve been banned by now !!

Listen to this carefully !!

1. My room : THERE WERE COCKROACHES ALL OVER THE ROOM AND IN BED ! HOW DISGUSTING !! I still feel that cockroaches still walk through my skin ! Toilet was broken, sink was broken, full of dirt and cigarette under the bed, no toilet paper, one dirty towel and also dirty and broken bedsheet !

2. The philiphino reception/cleaning girl was extremely rude. What happened was, we complained to the receptionist (a guy) named Salman or Salmon and he helped us in any way to recover of the room condition that we got. He upgraded us to the family room after 3 HOURS waiting from MIDNIGHT until 3 AM, but GUESS WHAT ?! We saw again the COCKROACH in bed and on the floor !

The Philiphino girl came to the reception desk and was so pissed, she was literraly screaming to that poor guy at 3 am in the morning ! Then she gave us attitude and NOT even a single apology !

Since we booked it from agoda, we called agoda and explained everything ! They refund us for the rest of the night ! But we payed the tourism taxed that she asked when we checked in ! My husband asked her to refund the tourism tax money for the night that we didnt stay and at first she didnt want to give the money back and we insisted because thats our money and our right to get it back and she told us ‘you can check out now and take out your stuff now’ in a VERY RUDE WAY!! I said ok and I went to took our stuff from the room. She started to record with her phone before we left the hotel and saying I know where you guys are from !

Be attentive and VERY careful of this hotel and THEIR STAFF ESPECIALLY THE PHILIPINO GIRL !

If you do not want to have cockroaches walk through your body while you sleep, AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COSTS !! Pay a little bit more and avoid the MADNESS of this HOTEL!

NEVER STAY HERE !! NEVER !!!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Poppy I
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

I love the price, but i found an insect in my bad..and the smells of the room is horrible..
Good news is near the bukit bintang n alor street..
And when i walked to sightseeing at midnight, i can’nt enter the homestay, they wont share the password..
The heater is disfunction..if we want to turn on the ac or tv, we should press button on them..they didn’t serve the remote..
Tourism tax 10RM..deposit 50RM
But thank you for the affordable journey..

Date of stay: August 2018