“a disappointment”
Review of Hotel Noble

Hotel Noble
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kuala Lumpur
Hotel Noble
Ranked #312 of 347 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed May 19, 2009

Unfortunately, we have to confirm the other reviewers comments. We booked 2x 1 night at this hotel since we were backpacking around KL. Staff was unfriendly and unresponsive; We had no electricity during the first night. We never had hot water. Breakfast was poor.

We stayed there during the weekend, not knowing that there was a noisy evening market in the streets near our hotel room. Unfortunately, there was close to no Acoustic isolation in our room.

Eventually, we cancelled our second reservation and went back to melia hotel

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jvdborre

Reviewed August 24, 2008

It can be hard to get a room in KL at the weekend, but do
not fall for this horrific hotel.

My room had a great view and only some damage to the
ceiling -- acceptable -- but there was no water on my
second morning. The excuse was that "the hotel is full."
I asked to use anothre room to shower, but was told the
problem affected the whole hotel -- a lie as I could hear
showers operating from other rooms.

Unwashed, I went to the breakfast room, which was
horribly crowded. The inadequate staff were trying to cope,
but half the food containers were empty and there were piles of dirty dishes everywhere. Such food as was available was cheap and nasty anyway,

I had the hotel do some laundry and dry cleaning, specifically marking a pair of trousers "dry clean only" and checking and paying the higher price for dry cleaing. The trousers were washed and ruined.

I had booked the room on a web site in US dollars. On check out, I was charged a rip-off exchange rate and was told that
this was just "policy." I was given 10% off one day's rent for the water problem, ridiculously small compensation for an
unacceptable shortcoming. I have written to the general manager several times about the ruined trousers and other problems, but he has not replied.

So, stay away from this place!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank patisson