+ Security guard was helpful in assisting in for a place for my car to park. (lots available only in front of hotel)
+ Cheap accomodation
+ Close proximity to city area
- Poor reception; (eg Mr Roland).. did not promise us a view of KLCC plus late check out nor early check in (after 2pm for chck in)
- Despite taking a club room.. its rather small.
- TV was LCD but spoilt.
- Lack of proper parking
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CHOICE OF WITH A DIFFERENCE Well tucked away in the city comes Q Hotel with a trendy look, fresh and vibrant. With the clean lines and happy colours, 171 rooms have unique charms that will drive your tiredness away. Location just 10 minutes' drive from KLCC, Bukit Bintang and the city centre and 5 minutes to the nearest train station, easy access to anywhere. A 10 minute walk will bring to the SOGO shopping complex and to PWTC. Running parallel to the Gombak River on the west is the star LRT with stops at PWTC and The Sultan Ismail LRT station. The east of the hotel, the nearby KL monorail line has stations at Chow kit and Medan Tuanku and onward to Kl sentral from where the KLIA express and KLIS transit provide fast connection to KLIA. ROOM Whether you are visiting Malaysia for business or holiday, you'll discover that Q Hotel Kuala Lumpur provides you with the ideal accommodation. Every room is impeccably clean and comfortably furnished, allowing you to focus on the purpose of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Q Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citrus Hotel Kuala Lumpur