Lowest prices for your stay
$23
Hotels.com
$23
Agoda.com
$17
Priceline$21
Booking.com$24
Trip.com$19
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Room and toilet are clean, the wall should be re-painted, should give a bin in the toilet.
Strong wifi even to watch movie.
The downside was the cleaning staff redo some mistakes, they forgot to give us two towels, they only gave us one, and they also didnt clean the used glassess in the room so it was full of ants. On the 3rd day, they leaved cigarette smoke in our non-smoking room. Still dont know if they did it on purpose or not.
Good location, 5min walk to pavilion and 3min walk to jalan alor.
Over all it was good enough for that prices.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I have been staying all over south east Asia for 33 days and I set a budget of $35 or less per day and izumi was the high end of my budget but it was the best hotel I stayed in for the money. The room was simple but very clean bed and linen all good quality room serviced every day free water. Bathroom very spacious and powerful shower. Location was great. I would go back

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Companion554804
Reviewed May 17, 2017

near to all shopping mall... walking distance to Pavillion. nearby hav great breakfast. alor street jus right behind the hotel and there is a shortcut to alor street through a parking lot but the gate will close after 10pm.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberly_Y3e
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Just off the main street in Bukit Bintang, the hotel is very central - close to shopping and many western restaurants just a 5min walk away. I didn't have the basic room, I chose one up, I think, with a window (I could even see the Petronas Towers, just from the 7th floor room). The bed was comfy, wifi was fast and the bathroom, while a wet room, was spacious and practical. Hard to fault, for the price. No fridge in my room is probably the only downside. But will definitely stay again and recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017