If you value, space, luxury without the hype, great sumptous breakfast in a lively and cared for environment. If you do not like parking hassles, and yet might want to just walk on your own or hail a cab, then this is the place for you.
Travelling solo, couple or as a family this hotel seems to have it for all.
Though the facility is old but it still is in great condition and the staff are professional. They always seem to have the upper floors booked or they hold it back is a point to reckon. It may not be as jazzy as other 5 star hotels in general but then I suppose others are more expensive too.
I don't wish to sound as their PR person but this was my 3rd stay here in the last 9 months and I was fully content with all what I got, hence the appreciation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work.Located opposite the newly renovated 5 star Sunway Putra Shopping Mall. Connected via a walkway directly into the Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western