“Good stay. Can be better”

Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #50 of 349 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stayed there with my partner on February last month. Most of my requests are fulfilled. Room is clean, comfortable and nice with klcc view. Would be better if the check in/check out process are faster. Take higher floor room to avoid noise of ongoing construction in the nearby area. Thanks Seri Pacific Hotel for making my holidays wonderful.

Room Tip: Higher floor room with klcc view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,086)

Reviewed March 10, 2014

It's an ok hotel, I got upgraded to deluxe room because in some rooms smell smoke, food at the restaurant is not good better go into town,staff is friendly,
Rooms are clean but should be some renovations ,for the price paid is OK

Room Tip: No Smoking room !!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Halim M, General Manager at Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear DiDelu,

Thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback during your recent stay at the Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It is always good to receive feedbacks such as your as it allows us to look into the areas that are of concern.

I have shared your comments with my team and they have taken note of your comments and they strive to improve their product and services accordingly.

Once again thank you for your comments an we look forward to welcoming you to the Hotel again.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Nice and clean hotel. I got upgraded to deluxe room he staff was really helpul and generous . The location of the property was convenient as lrt was just waljun distance. The problem that I faced were the noise of ongoing construction in the nearby area and the LRT that was convenient though the noise was irritating every time it passes near the hotel. The breakfast menu should be changed everyday and should be served hot even though a lot of food was freshly made and served .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Mohamad Halim M, General Manager at Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Vikas123444,

Thank you very much for taking time to provide your feedback during your recent stay with us at Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur. I am glad that you had a good stay with us.

I have taken note of your comments with regards to the sound of the construction from the neighboring building. Perhaps a room facing the Petronas Twin Towers would have been best. I apologize for that inconvenience you encountered during your stay. I have also taken note of your comments with regards to the menu selection during breakfast. We do have a wide range of American and Continental plus local delicacies however, you may have been commenting about the Vegetarian selections which I agree are limited.

Once again, I thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We are a family of 4 traveling g with another mom and teenage girl to KL. we stayed at the Seri Pacific and could not have been happier. The staff was fantastic, helpful and very friendly. Others have reported having waited for long periods of time for assistance, but we did not have this experience. We were actually commenting that the staff at the hotel acted the way Disney staff used to act. David, the man who works the limousine desk was particularly helpful. I wish I had not arranged a driver prior to arriving because I met a driver at his desk who I think would have been much better than the driver we had arranged in advance. The breakfast was great as was dinner at the hotel. Would not look for a other hotel in KL.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the twin towers
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank chasetravelers

Dear ChaseTravelers,

Thank you very much for having taking time to provide your feedback on your recent stay at the Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It was indeed a pleasure to have received such positive comments.

I have shared with David the Transportation Supervisor your wonderful comments about his services and assistance. It will definitely motivate him and the rest of my team to do better and to make our guests feel at home. We always boast about our variety of food at the Hotel and I am glad that you and your family took advantage of that during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you and your family again be it for holidays or even for business.

Once again, thank you and God Bless

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

The hotel service and staff attitude has seen a positive change compared to my previous visits. Front office personnel better tuned and housekeeping cleaning more thorough, I rarely use the FnB outlets as am always dining outside with colleagues.
Shoaib and Mohd. the two duty managers are welcoming and easy to approach for any request. The only minus this time round is as am writing this review in the hotel lobby listening to the piano being played am getting bitten by Mozzies.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank KTMSYD
Mohamad Halim M, General Manager at Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear KTMSYD,

Welcome back and thank you for sharing your most recent stay with us!

I am glad to learned that there have been improvements in terms of your service standards. Your positive comments will definitely excite my team to provide and improve further on the service deliveries. I will share with Shoib and Mohd your comments and I am certain that they will be delighted.

Yes! Mozzies is our current problem despite daily fogging and also monitoring of external drains and garden areas to eradicate them. Unfortunately, with the dry weather that we are experiencing, it has caused the Mozzies to seek refuge indoors. We have however, after many attempts managed to control this by placing those electronic mosquito repellents, change our indoor plants which may be a place they hide, change our aroma scent to lemongrass plus overnight spraying/fogging to get rid of those Mozzies. It has definitely shown a vast improvement to date.

Once again thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to your next visit and this time, we are looking to ensure that you stay will be free from challenges and a more pleasant one.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

First of all, I used hotelscombined.com made a comparison for the hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Thoese price in hotelscombined.com are included service charge and tax normally. I saw Seri Pacific Hotel was very cheap, it was just cost $170 RM, and the web site was show book direct from hotel is the most cheapest. So I used my cell phone to reach the website of Seri Pacific Hotel for booking. I checked in with the hotel on 24 Feb 2014, 9:30 pm around, the receptionist asked me to pay 170 + 15% service charge and tax = 195 RM, she said the price 170 is not included 15% service charge and tax. Alright, I paid finally as my mother already too tired and I argued with the staff almost an half hour, they just keep me waiting and the attitude very bad and impolite. Anyway, I would not stay in Seri Pacific Hotel anymore as the staff are under average. But to be honest, the room is ok.

Room Tip: I would prefer travellers to see the sale condition even it show tax included.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank smallwhite

Dear Smallwhite,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience during your stay at Seri Pacific Hotel KL. Please allow me to apologize for the poor experience that you encountered in particular with regards to your booking.

Your heading "Serious Fraud" is an unfair and untrue claim.

We have checked your booking and it seems that you were connected to our homepage via hotelcombined.com of which we do not have an official agreement with them to link travelers to our homepage but this is not an uncommon thing with bogus online travel agents. Indeed we have a rate of RM170 for our Superior room of which you had booked. However, if you clicked onto the General terms and conditions, you would notice that under "General Info" "Rates quoted are subject to service charge and government tax" hence we are not misrepresenting ourselves nor are we attempting to cheat our guests.

If at any time, you felt that the staff at the Front Desk was rude or not helpful, I apologize and will definitely take corrective measures to ensure that the staff attitude is corrected and to be more hospitable.

Once again, thank you for your time to share as your comments would help others to refer to the General Terms and Condition when making their bookings.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent hotel with all 5 star service and facitilies. Friendly Staff and very good service. Gym, Pool, pub and lovely breakfast with lots of varieties. WIFI is weak at higher floors, Very comfortable beds, large rooms with bath tub and all 5 star features. Location is okay you will find MTR station, restaurant, 7x11 within walking distance....Will stay again... Thumbs up!

Room Tip: Higher Floors but not very high because than WIFI will be weak
2  Thank TraveKings