We stayed here for two nights and had a very pleasant stay.. right from the time we landed to hotel till we checked out we dint have to worry about anything related to service. Staff was very pleasant and friendly. Some plus points.
20 steps to PWTC metro which can connect you to pretty much everywhere in kl
Awesome swimming pool and gym.
Surrounding place is not so great
Expensive restaurant. We went to a near by Indian restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work.Located opposite the newly renovated 5 star Sunway Putra Shopping Mall. Connected via a walkway directly into the Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western