I have one night stay at Seri Pacific for my business trip and I would say WOW for the room which been offered to me. The room is magnificent and amazing with the new renovated rooms. The hotel is close to city center and you can excess to KL city via cab or train. Breakfast is good with huge spread but assure you must be early or else you need to wait for your seat.
There is walking distant shopping mall but currently under renovations. I believe once the mall is open it will be center of attractions for travelers. It is just a cross road distance from the hotel.
Most of the staff is very helpful. They are just there to be with you and help you on needed things. It is always a good hotel for business trip and nearby to city center especially KLCC, KL Sentral and shopping Mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work.Located opposite the newly renovated 5 star Sunway Putra Shopping Mall. Connected via a walkway directly into the Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western