Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur
$95
$90
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$196
$153
$87
$66
Agoda.com
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$139
$75
$85
$76
  • Fitness center
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$131
$95
Trip.com
$68
  • Pool
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$88
$70
  • Restaurant
1,140 results
All reviewsputra world trade centresunway mallpan pacificpwtc stationclub roommini barironing boardrain showerchow kitshower roompublic transportbusiness triptwin towersbatu cavesbreakfast spreadhigher floorchecking in
Reviewed December 6, 2012

2 deluxe rooms for 2 amazing nights of staying here were great, hotel location was in center of Kuala Lumpur. Our room was on high floors, so we could ger a nice city view from our rooms. Bathroom was modern and with hot tub as well. Staffs were thoughtful by showing lots of things to do and see in city.

Room Tip: Get amazing view from room on high floors
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank suptai k
Reviewed December 1, 2012

All the staff are well trained and treated us with warm smiles. the room decor was tastefully done with new electrical gadgets and sanitary wares. An additional bed was arranged for our daughter without any additional cost. Also we had unobstructed superb view of KLCC twin tower from our room. Hotel location was very convenient for tourists like us as local LRT was literally at door step. Although its an old construction however improvements being made both in infrastructure and service is commendable!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BilalRashid
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Food good, good view. Great location as there is mall opposite to the hotel.Good spa and gym. My daughter enjoyed a lot in swimming pool. Staff were excellent. Great food and staff nicely responded. Large lobby with good seating capacity.

Room Tip: I stayed at seri pacific hotel for 6nights. Clean rooms, great location.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Fayaz A
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I registered at the hotel at 9am and req for king size bed.Until 1.45pm I was checked into a room with 2single beds. Many patches of blood stains were spotted on the quilt cover. Pools are filthy. Breakfast served was awful and insufficient. By 9.30am when food had run low, they did not replenish. The worst encounter I had was being bitten by bed bugs in their room. Unbearable itch and scars were left on all over my body now. I have approached and alerted the hotel's duty manager but NO measures or NO action was taken. I supposed will need to pay a hefty sum for multiple treatments. Location was definitely out from hot spots and shopping area. Taxi tpt was expensive as the drivers don't charged according to meter reading against tourists. Wifi connection was bad and only at designated lobby area only. Overall. it is NOT value for money. I will not consider to stay in this hotel again, neither will I recommend anyone too. The hotel's standard can be rated as 3-4stars only.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Barbara380
Mohamad Halim M, General Manager at Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback during your stay at Seri Pacific Hotel KL. It will definitely allow us to look into and examine the standards of service deliveries that we are lacking in.

I have highlighted these points to my Head of Department and they have taken the remedial actions. We have also taken action with regards to the "bed bugs" issue by treating the mattresses through out the entire hotel by steaming and Bio D treatment.

I have also shared this with the team and indicated to them that we need to improve on these areas and provide a better service.

Once again thank you and hope that you would provide us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Best regards

Halim Merican

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Definitely will come here again. I have been into several hotels in kl and this hotel is one of the best. Check in was smooth and they even called me asking about my request for my daughter. Great location as there is a mall opposite of the hotel. The staff were excellent as they talked nicely and responded well to my inquiries. Salute to the front desk staff.....room service is great as i requested for extra blanket....again...the staff called me asking whether i've received then blanket.. nice service...

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family