We booked this hotel via on-line and we got it for less price. The hotel appearance and the amenities are very good. Can't complain at all. It is situated in the central area.
We read in the description that the room will have the twin tower view, however the rooms allotted to us didn't have the view - not that we complain about it.
The reception staff was not friendly with missing smile and greetings. We were informed that the mini bar usage will be charged but there was nothing in the mini bar at all. We had to call-up and confirm that we wont be charged for nothing.
In one of the rooms the complimentary mineral water was missing and we had to call 3-4 times and wait for 30+ minutes to get the water. That was a major disappointment for a hotel with such star looks.
The hotel didn't impress me. I would have liked it if the service was a bit better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only ultramodern Atrium Hotel connected to Putra World Trade Center. With recently renovated and refurbished rooms, we cater to Corporate business and MICE events. Our restaurants range from Local, Asian and International cuisine including our famous Authentic Japanese restaurant KOFUKU. Our Spa with Balinese and Malaysian treatments will rejuvenate your body and soul after a long day at work.Located opposite the newly renovated 5 star Sunway Putra Shopping Mall. Connected via a walkway directly into the Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Best Western