Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
Free cancellation until 10/27/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
5,353 results
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge pillow menu twin towers covered walkway bukit bintang club room walking distance excellent location pavilion mall strategic location swimming pool business trip breakfast buffet superior room grand hyatt klcc
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed here for 4 nights in September on business trip. Upon reaching the hotel, I immediately managed to check in even it wasn't the normal check in time.
The room was spacious and having a good view of KLCC. The room and bathroom was clean, and the bed was comfort. As my room entitled free breakfast, I found the food was variety and tasted nice. It was what I expected as most colleagues who stayed here before mentioned the high quality of food being served here.
As for the gym, I was told it would be opened at 6.30am. But unfortunately, I had to wait for half an hour and even had to go down to inform the receptionist about it. But they took immediate action on it and I am satisfied.
Only the bad part was the Internet line. It was rather bad connection overall even there was sometime it was okay. This one I really hope the hotel will make further improvement.
All in all, I am satisfied and wish to come back again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in the queen superior for 6 nights. booked my room through agoda at S$130 per night before taxes. Was allocated a room facing an office block, which was too close for comfort. that i have to draw my curtains during my stay. The breakfast is available from 6.30am to 9.30a. There is a wonderful spread of asian and western fare, such that you can have a good bf even if you just go for one type of cuisine.

Accessibility: it has direct connection to klcc and jalan bukit bintang shopping belt as well as pavillion mall. There's security personnel stationed on the bridge so it is very safe.

1  Thank Yongfang
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Arrive at the hotel with a taxi, the bellboy quickly open the car door and welcome me to this hotel. Just I want to reach my luggage, the luggage is already at another bellboy.. (FAST)

I was escorted by two staff to the check-in counter. Upon handling my documents, I was served with cool towel that smell so nice. Even a great wonderful juice... (i don't recall the juice but it really clear my throat that hot afternoon). all the staff put their wonderful smile just like MH

After check-in, another bellboy lead me to my room... booked a Deluxe room and suprised by its room decoration... even wooden flooring, the room look nice.. clean and quiet. I can see TWIN TOWER so clear. My room have a sofa... I think

Bathroom is superbeb and high class... Black tiles that makes the toilet look more elegant with complete amenties. Don't worry.. not even a single dust you can found in the room.

Bed is comfort. I fall asleep directly after lay down.

Breakfast is GOOD and i get a lot of fresh dim sum :)

Location - 5 minutes walk to Suria KLCC & Twin Tower. Outside the hotel is the linkbridge to PAVILION and KLCC

wish to stay again in the future.

Room tip: 5 minutes walk to SURIA KLCC
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Kennyahm
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for two nights, in room 820.
The positives:
It's inexpensive, and is really good value for money.
The location is fantastic - it is near everything and even if it rains, you get access a sheltered walkway.
The hotel is clean, safe and not intimidating.
The room is bigger than expected, very clean and almost everything works. And I like that we have a choice of pillows.
The gym - both on the 25th floor and the one on the 4th - are well equipped and the staff there are very friendly and helpful.
The negatives:
The breakfast - same fare daily. Although it is a nice enough spread, I can imagine it'll be boring in three days.
The aircon in my room went a little crazy. Even though we set it to 25C, it was freezing in the middle of the night. And it happened both nights.
The concierge was super friendly at our checkout, up to the point we said no thanks, we don't need the hotel taxi. then it was ok, thanks and out you go. the change in attitude was surprising.

But, still, it is the best bargain for that location. The Grand Hyatt is right opposite and I would imagine you have to pay at least 3 times more.

Room tip: You can access rooms on the lower floors directly from the covered walkway, if that's important for you.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank kceteew
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My first stay wasn't too memorable but my 2nd stay was much better. The level of customer service improved alot. Firstly, I love the pool, the rooms and the fantastic air-conditioned link bridge to KLCC and Pavillion. The link bridge operates till 11pm at night and there's even security stationed inside the bridge. Bravo! Service was impeccable. Room request was met tho I've checked the availability before I check in. The front desk try her very best to give me options and the information I need. Love the pillow selections. They even have the scented eye pillow and bolster on the pillow menu! Receive our pillows within 10 mins. They even follow with a call to check if we receive our pillows. Night falls and the staff will come by to our room and ask if we need to replenish our coffee or teas or mineral water. Indeed it makes my stays very memorable this time and feels like home! Will be back to impiana very soon.

Room tip: There's a new wing/building catered solely for clubrooms. The club floor pool is located on the roof top of the new building with magnificient skyline of KLCC.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple