I stayed here twice, two nights each time, on business, in October and November.
Overall I like this place a lot.
The good: Good size, well maintained room, with all necessary amenities in it. Nice bathroom too.
Friendly staff. In-spite of the strict letter about checkout times and extra payment if you are late to check out that I found in my room; the girl at the lobby told me to not worry, and that it was OK if I was a little bit late, since I needed to finish a few things in town before coming back to check out. And this is not the only example.
Very good breakfast, with nice local and western selection.
Taxi station right as you walk out from the lobby.
One of the largest malls in Asia, with all of the dining and shopping you can think about, right as you walk out the elevator at the lobby level. Including a large supermarket where you can stock you room fridge with what you need at street price rather than hotel price.
Room safe bolted down.
Very affordable rate.
You will get some street noise even at 20th floor. Windows seem to be made of single pane with no noise insulation. It can be so-so or bad, depending on your sensitivity. I was kind of OK with that, maybe because I like everything else. I am not sure if there is a better side with less noise due to the central location of the hotel. Maybe others commented on that.
Pool is out door (which is fine) but shallow. I did not use it because of that, and mostly saw kids playing in it. (Which is important too...)
All in all very good. Which is why I cam back...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur