I'm here now. It's slightly on the pricey side but worth every penny.
Location: Excellent! Near the komuter train station - less than 10 mins walk. Neighbors with Midvalley Megamall and Gardens Mall- excellent shopping haven!
Service: Fast check-in. No fuss. All-smiley reception. Polite & courteous staff. Clean, smart - looking lobby and general ambience.
Room: Not very big but comfy enough with loads of pillows. Very clean and well-maintained. Excellent hot shower and water pressure. I love the complimentary toiletries! Great wifi service in the room! One of the rare hotels where the airconditioning controller could actually function perfectly.
Highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Boulevard - A St Giles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur