The Boulevard - A St Giles Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Cititel Mid Valley(Kuala Lumpur)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Ray Parc Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Average 3/5
Hotel Grand Crescent(Kuala Lumpur)
Aditya Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsmid valleywild ricegardens mallmidvalley megamallstudio suitethe executive loungedirect accessbusiness triphuge mallconvenient hotelstar hotelkl city centretrain stationbuffet breakfasthotel rooman extra bedin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Next to two good malls, good shopping and restaurants. Also in the garden mall had a pedicure and manicure which for 200 rm about 40 pound was probably the best I ve ever had. The care and attention fab. Getting back to the hotel we were booked into a smoking room but when we asked to move to a no smoking room the clerk upgraded us to a large studio which was non smoking. Lovely big room with huge bathroom. Shower was lovely. Bed was really comfortable to. Also the views from the windows including the bathroom were superb. We enjoyed breakfast on the terrace. Service was a bit hit and miss but ok. Food was very good. Wide range of dishes including curries, English food, and Chinese. Pool area did look lovely to but didn't get chance to use it as only on a very short two night stop. Concierge staff were very helpful with suitcases.

1  Thank 660lynnel
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed in this hotel from 25th August to 28th August . Rooms are good and clean . Breakfast is excellent . Very good GYM . Location is very good , hotel is located in Mid valley mega mall , Check in and checkout was prompt . Indian restaurant spice of India is at walking space . Overall nice place to stay .

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I hv been staying for few times with my husband, 10/2012, 2/2013, 5/2013, and going to stay again on 9/2013. But I realised that the hotel is not giving any privilege for those customer who has been staying at the same hotel for few times. Besides, I have stayed there twice on a business trip this year with my colleague. once, I was upgrades to executive floor once because I think the superior room is occupied. We are told that we were not supposed to use the executive lounge, and we told off by the lounge staff n I felt very embarrass.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Good location: near Mid Valley mall and easy access to Komuter or KL CBD by cab.
It's suitable for both business and leisure travellers.
The breakfast place is spacious and I really like the ambience. It's not as busy as normal business hotels where you'd see many business travellers in suits and ties eating their breakfast before 9am. Here's it's more laid back with more leisure guests.
Cleanliness is fine but I did find a small cockroach in the bathroom, apart from that everything's quite spick and span. Hotel service is fine too.

It's not a 4-star, but it fulfills my expectation of a 4-star hotel.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is my first trip to KL and also my stay in the hotel, and this hotel is my Malaysian friends suggested.

The hotel is just a minute walk to the mall, Mid Valley, a mega mall that you can shop and dine, there is a big supermarket at the basement which you can get your souvenirs. I didn't take hotel breakfast and went to the mall nearby, you can have Starbucks and others local food in just 2 minutes walk.

The room is tidy, clean. They have full wifi coverage in the whole building and in good speed. The service is good and everyone there is very helpful and I'm really appreciated that.

Just some minors made the hotel not a perfect one.
first the pillows were too hard for me. Second, lots of monstiqos in pool area.

If you wanna go to twin tower area, you need to take a cab and take you around 15 minutes. As I've friends drove me so it didn't bother me much.

If you wanna get a private and silence stay during KL, the hotel is recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013