Room is big and bed is very comfortable, except aircon cannot set. The room provide booster which is a plus and lots of pillows. Breakfast abit disappointed. Hotel located within Mid Valley shopping, so a plus to those shopping queens.
If you drive there, you have to park your car in the Mid Valley shopping carpark where you have to walk quite a distance to the hotel after parking your car. Carpark usually very crowded and getting to the carpark is very confusing. I made few error turns even using the GPS. Make sure you remmember where you park as the carpark is quite big. Another minus is there is no free parking, you have to pay RM5 for daily parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located strategically in Mid Valley City; one of the most modern and integrated leisure, dining, entertainment and shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur, the 390-room Boulevard Hotel is easily accessible to major commercial hubs and popular tourist attractions. Adjoining to the hotel is the popular Mid Valley Megamall and the upscale Gardens Mall, with over 630 retails, dining and entertainment outlets. The hotel offers a choice of rooms including Executive Rooms and Studio Suites with FREE WIFI - perfect for business or family getaways. A variety of gastronomic delights is available at the 24-hour Wild Rice Restaurant, whereas Flutes Living Room is the place to unwind and enjoy your favourite cocktail. For the health conscious, there is an outdoor swimming pool and a gymnasium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotwire, Otel, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your The Boulevard-St Giles Premier Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulevard Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Boulevard Hotel
- Boulevard Hotel Kuala Lumpur