Check-in took 10 min for us. Might take longer if you're in a bigger pack
Aged but comfy. Flat screen tv + iron + hair dryer + coffee-making kit + mini fridge (did not work in my room) + toiletries (only shower gel, shampoo provided)
Easy access to monorail, 6-8 min train ride to bukit bintang, by-the-street stall for local food, Tune Hotel is just across the street, kfc is available in the mall across the street.
Breakfast was okay. Would have been better if the staff is friendly.
All in all, worth the money i pay (quite a bargain from asiatravel.com). No regret but could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In close proximity to the city's major commercial and business district, the hotel offers you warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur - Medan Tuanku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prescott Inn, Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Prescott Hotel Kuala Lumpur