“POOR THING!”

Ranked #158 of 342 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“POOR THING!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stay for 1 nite with 2 Rooms. Overall im ok with the rooms. Check in time take VERY long time to entertained. 1 guest take about 15 - 20 minutes to issue the key.

2 of Front office staff were cant wait to finished their duty. It show in front of Guest and this is so not professional for those who work in hospitality industry.

Im not satisfied with the F&B site. Bring 5 persons for Ramadhan Buffet Dinner and they located us in the ballroom.. Estimated around 22 tables (110 pax Estimated)
All main items finished at 7.30pm right after Berbuka Puasa. No food replenishment. I had Talked to one of the staff and she said "Yes sir we will refill the food"..but after then she and the rest of staff were missing without any action. There is only 2 youngster staff clearing the whole table.

Dont let me tell you the situation during the Sahur time. JUST LIKE A ZOO.

I WILL NOT COME TO THIS HOTEL ANYMORE. NO MATTER WHAT.

Room Tip: Just Dont come to this place.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank AliDahari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights in this hotel. The bed was too soft. My bathroom drain was blocked, till flooded my room and the carpet. I complained and wanted to change room but front desk staff said to wait for maintenance to come and check my bathroom first before any room change allowed. When the maintenance people came and saw my room was flooded, only then they agreed to change my room. The new room was a bit better but then the TV was not working. I called reception (because didn’t know which other number to press other than '0'). The receptionist (who do not greet) told me I should have called housekeeping (and he just put down the phone without saying bye or asking me if I have any other questions).
The front desk service was terrible, really terrible. The staff do not greet you well, unwelcoming tone (as if saying- if you want to stay here, just stay, we don't need your money). They don’t volunteer information. I had to ask the way to my room. I had to ask if there are any breakfast coupons. We have to collect the breakfast coupons daily every evening as they won’t (refuse) provide them as you check in. The staff should be sent for hospitality courses. Breakfast was average. The ceiling of the Meeting/conference room was low. Not enough space to eat during tea breaks. Overall, probably the worst hotel in KL or Asia I’ve stayed in.

Room Tip: Probably ask for block A rather block B
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Kuala Lumpur hotels

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Look its just good, that's all.....its all cool just try it

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Captain-carl900
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed March 23, 2012

One of the oldest hotel in KL Chow Kit area. Room was okay. Buffet spread can be improved. Parking space is limited and it is closed after midnight.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MHasni
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I was in the group trip to attend Malaysian Technology Exhibition 2012 in PWTC. The check in process was slow, since we were checked-in in a group (they knew it!), they supposed to be prepared upon our arrival. It took me nearly 45 minutes to check in, where i think it can be done faster with less or no paper writing. The location is strategic, food and public transports are easy accessible with just 1-2 min walking distance. The room is very spacious, same to the bathroom. The TV channels are not clear most of the time, with only local channels. The kettle and small fridge looks old, although it is worked. The shower need 3 minutes to heat up, but the water supply is super powerful, i did enjoy my shower very much. The breakfast tasted good, with variety of choices. One more thing, they charged for internet connection, although many other hotel provided FOC. Overall, with the price charged, the services were ok. I would recommend for those travel without own transport and planning to visit KL famous spots such as Twin Tower and KLCC.

Room Tip: do not call for taxi from the hotel, try to walk less than a minute to the main road and wave for an...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 19, 2011

i had a bad experience with this hotel, the hotel staff is unfriendly and rude, staff should be trained on how to be more polite and courteous, we checked in around 8 pm the checked in process is quite fast, we were given room B1713, upon receiving our room keys we checked into the room, it was quite spacious as we were given room with two single beds, the view is spectacular whereby we can see the twin tower, me and my two kids were quite pleased at first, but to our surprised we were attacked by BED BUGS yes bed bugs lots of them, during our stay we can hardly sleep though, i think the management should really do something about this....i think it will be my first and the last with this hotel.....

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
6 Thank AuraSiti
MELAKA
Reviewed April 20, 2011

i'm stay here 4 days 3 nights, the location its good, easy to find it the only that the car park only open till 12 m/night , then if i comeback to the hotel after 12 m/night my car can park at back hotel (open air) , i feel more secure if i can park at ground basement. buffet breakfast a lot of variety , especially local people, suggest to Management to train your staff to more polite & respect customer cause during breakfast i request for noodle soup than the staff busy with hand phone. how ever i i will be there again for my next trip

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business