There are two Hilton Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, and this one is called Hilton Kuala Lumpur. It occupies its own tower block next to the Meridien's tower block. It is not brilliantly well situated for shopping, but is not bad for tourist sites. The reception area, with the cafe, coffee shop and lounge area has all the calm and domestic charm of an airport terminal – but the service here, as everywhere, is good. The ordinary rooms (as opposed to the executive rooms, which I did not see) are a bit odd. The total floor area is large enough but almost half is given over to the OTT bathroom, which is separated from the living area by frosted glass screens. So the living area is very small, with only just enough space for a (very good) bed and a wall mounted 42” plasma tv screen. But everything works and is spotlessly maintained - and it is all quite charmless. This must be the cheapest Hilton anywhere and it might be worth paying for it just to see what one of these places is like – but for most people I think that would be almost the only reason for staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton