We stayed at the Hilton on our return trip home because our usual hotel was not available. overall it was a mixed experience. On the plus the hotel has location, location, location. Across the road from Sentral station and the train to the airport side. For an early morning flight it is priceless. The room was quite large by Asian hotel standards and the beds were comfortable. We had a 5 star meal at Chynna and we could eat there tonight if we could. Highly recommend you eat at Chynna. On the negative side, paying extra for internet and breakfast really irks us. In a 5 star hotel wi fi and breakfast should be included. Upon check in we questioned the charge for breakfast and were quickly given complimentary breakfasts. Why make it an issue in the first place? We did not like the very modern bathroom due to the fact that water from the shower went everywhere. The bathroom overall although it looks luxurious was not very practical. Lastly and most importantly although the staff were very good at the welcome and greeting we felt they were just going through the motions. In our opinion they did not have the 'warmth' we have experienced in other KL hotels. All in all a good place to stay if for no other reason than the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton