“Excellent business conference facilities ”

Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #12 of 341 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Excellent business conference facilities ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I recently attended a business conference in Hilton KL and I must say that their location, conference rooms and facilities are better than many of the 5 star hotels. The view from the conference lobby is magnificent, the snacks served during the breaks were not just plenty of variety but also quite yummy. The overall servicing around food and beverages and AV support was top class. Recommend this hotel highly for business conferences.

1 Thank Rajesh S
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Rajesh,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for sharing your review with. It is our pleasure to service your business needs and I am delighted that you found the location and services of our conference facilities to your satisfaction.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Daniel Welk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (611)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I attended a gala dinner at the Hilton Hotel at KL Sentral on Tuesday night. What a disappointment! This hotels claim to be 5 Star is a joke.

The waiter service during the pried inner drinks was a joke. Eventually my wile and I had to find the bar for ourselves in order to get a drink as the waiters were few and far between and seemed to be walking around with their eyes closed! Even though the event organiser indicated Canapés were going to be served during the pried inner drinks, my wife was offered only one piece and I received none!

Dinner service was worse! We were not offered a drink during our meal and eventually grabbed a waiter clearing way the starter to ask for drinks for our table! The drinks eventually arrived after we finished our main course! The waiters had no idea how to serve the food putting the plates down from either side of the guests! Also despite the fact that the menu had beef and fish on it, everyone on our table was served fish! Those who wanted beef only got it after demanding it from the waiter! Then, each of the three people who wanted fish got a different type of fish despite only one type being on the menu! I hope the even organiser is not paying the Hilton's price for this poor service! A price more in keeping with an average standard shopping centre restaurant would even be too much!

Would I entertain my friends at a function at the Hilton again? Definitely not! What a poor show! This hotels rating is a joke!

1 Thank Connoisseur2012

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel and am very sorry that you were not treated with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and team as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and rest assured, I have taken the time to personally discuss this isolated incident with the hotel team members, ensuring the team members focus on providing memorable experiences for all guests that stay at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. I would also be grateful to have the opportunity to discuss your experience in more detail. If you could provide me your contact email, it would be great if I can contact you directly, alternatively I can be contacted directly at kuala-lumpur@hilton.com.

We hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, the hotel will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel sometime in the near future.

Perth, Australia
Reviewed October 31, 2013

As a hhonors gold member, we were treated by the friendly check in staff to a corner executive room with impressive views over the park. The executive lounge service on other hand was almost non-existent.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 6, 2013

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and found the room to your liking.

I am sorry to hear about the quality of service you experience at our executive lounge. Rest assured, this is not typical of our hotel and team and I have personally addressed this isolated incident with the team, ensuring that we focus on providing memorable experiences for all our guests.

Thank you again for the feedback and my sincerest apologies for your inconvenience. Please consider staying with us again on your next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

Penang, Malaysia
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Would certainly recommend this Hilton Hotel to my friends. Excellent location for travelling to all shopping areas such as KLCC - Bangsar - Mega Mall. Eating inhouse was fantastic especially the Chinese Restaurant. Would definately come back here but would limit my wives credit card spending next time!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ken,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for sharing your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your short shopping break in Kuala Lumpur.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you back again soon.

Penang, Malaysia
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Hilton has been my favorite brand when compared to other branded hotel chains such as Mariott. The rooms are classier and the standards are much better. This is true for KL Hilton, however, the lackadaisical attitude of KL Hilton staffs (especially during my checking in) has spoilt the brand name of Hilton.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Noor Hidayat,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We're very sorry to hear that you experienced an undesirable stay and level of customer service with us.

Rest assured, I have taken the time to personally discuss this isolated incident with the hotel team members, ensuring the team focuses on providing memorable experiences for all guests that stay at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

The team and I hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, the hotel will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel sometime in the near future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed October 27, 2013

From my last review in November 2012, the Hilton lobby has had a major facelift, which extends to a new cafe named 'Oro' and a refurbished lobby restaurant. The new look is fresh and trendy!
However, I would have preferred for the rooms to be freshened up instead of the common areas. The Grand Executive Suite we were upgraded to, whilst beautiful and well-laid out, had wooden furniture and flooring that was starting to look a bit worn. With the new hotels springing up in the Sentral area, Hilton would do well to renovate the rooms. Overall, I would still be satisfied with it because of the size and comfort of the separate sitting/dining area in the suite.

Another minor observation is the limited selection of food at the Executive Lounge at happy hour in the evenings, as compared to the spread that we have enjoyed previously as HH Diamond members. Being a vegetarian, I was disappointed with the lack of variety of vegetarian options, as well as the sparse pastry and desert selection.

The service at the hotel, as always, was fantastic. There was a minor housekeeping issue which was resolved quickly and efficiently. The Deputy Manager on duty and head housekeeper were in my room in minutes to resolve the issue, which was most appreciated.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay with us and am delighted to hear that you found the services of the hotel to your liking.

I would also like to thank you for your suggestions and feedback as this is vital to the hotel, ensuring that the team can continually improve our services and offerings.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Shanghai, China
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Superb connections to KLIA via the express train and central location for exploring KL this Hilton is well situated and well run from front desk through to housekeeping, room comfort, gym all of which are first rate. If you access the lounge it has great food and attentive staff. Special mention to the breakfast team and Sous chef Michael who put together an exceptional variety of food on a par with the Bangkok Millennium and above most others in the region.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Ian,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for sharing your review with us and I am delighted to hear that you found the location and services of the hotel to your liking.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon!