“Excellent room for business cum Vacation trip”

Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #12 of 341 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Excellent room for business cum Vacation trip”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was staying with family during my vacation trip. Excellent amenities, good and clean. Proper king size bed. Excellent shower and excellent swimming pool with sauna.

must stay with family. Good connectivity to City Tour - Hop on tour just stops opposite to the hotel. Walking distance to Central Railway Station.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Duraisamy,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Daniel Welk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (611)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This a hotel that not only is close to the public transport hub if you want to go sight seeing but also has all the facilities for those who wants to stay in and relax. Food is excellent and there are also other food outlets nearby....Lovely service from check in to check out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Juwairiyah,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the location and food offerings of the hotel to your liking.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed here 10 nights on business September/October 2013.

Although I have visitied KL several times in the past this was my first stay in this hotel and I was very impressed with everything from arrival to check-out. The front desk staff were great. I met the front desk manager Mr Azizan Mohd personally and I was very impressed with his professionalism and his commitment to me as a guest. I was on the twenty fourth floor with a fantastic view out over the Perdana Botanic gardens. He room itself was large and well-appointed with a very comfortable bed. Everything was spotlessly clean and right up to date with no obvious wear and tear showing on anything except me. The room service was excellent. The cleaners did a very thorough job and the room was always immaculate when I arrived back from work each day.

The food was excellent, especially the buffet breakfast. I have stayed in hotels all over the world but this one was near the top for the standard of the breakfast. I was particularly impressed with the smoked/grilled salmon selection and the selection of cheeses on offer. The buffet was open at six o’clock seven days a week, which suited me fine as I had to leave for work early including weekends.

It is true (see other reviews) that the entrance to the lobby is shared with the adjacent Meridien Hotel and the main entrance is right across a very bus and noisy road from KL Sentral Station. This is, however, a minor inconvenience when weighed against the advantage of being right next door to the main transport hub in KL. I found I could get from my room to KLCC (KL city centre, Petronas towers etc) in less than 15 minutes in the LRT train. I could reach Middle Valley Mall etc in about the same time. The great location of this hotel means you can make best use of KL’s excellent public transport system.

Overall I rate this hotel very highly. I visit KL often and I will make sure I stay here from now on. I have stayed at several other KL hotels in the past an none of them compare to the Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for a high level room looking out over the gardens.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank Bill W
Dear Bill,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for your gracious comments. I am delighted to hear that the team took such good care of you and will be sure to share your comments with them.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you back to the hotel soon!

Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I cannot add more to what I have said previously.

Ironically the check in and out service still remains very slow and one would hope that someone from Hilton KL would actually ensure that they improve this service. The laundry service has improved and I am impressed..

The staff are very friendly and the rooms they are like heaven..... and then after a great sleep there is nothing like a good workout at the well equipped gym.

Room Tip: The high floors room at the corners and facing the city is excellent
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Rosalia,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for your review and I am glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am sorry to hear about your check-in experience. Rest assured that this has been addressed with the team to ensure that we do a better job in the future.

Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Best Regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Every aspect of our stay was fantastic, thank you Hilton! Would highly recommend. We stayed as a stop over on our way home from Europe- very conveniently opposite train station for easy transport to airport ( KLIA is 35 MYR each way). I am rating the hotel as good value- the deal we had was $AUD 160.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your stopover trip to Kuala Lumpur.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Kota Bharu, Malaysia
Reviewed October 4, 2013

It was convenient location with about half an hour trip by train from Klia. But true enough, I had to climb a flight of stairs, cross a busy road, pass over a car park and take an elevator to a sharing access of Hilton & Le Meredien. Would not be a problem if travel with small luggage. Check in was smooth but I had to carry the luggage by myself. The room was comfortable for a single traveller. But it was quite small size of it is for a family. Cleanlines was commendable as they had made up the room twice a day. Since I attended a meeting at Hilton, the meals was included for the meeting. The selection was fine, but most of the food had sweet taste...even the soup & gravy. The chefs should consider to use less sugar in their food. Check out was also smooth but there's no help with the luggage. Overal, the price was a bit high..considering the services given. But would come again if I had bussiness trip...considering the location! Not for my family trip.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

Customer feedback is vital to the hotel, ensuring the hotel team can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Came to this hotel when travelling to Malaysia with a friend. The rate we went for was the twin room with breakfast included. The room was absolutely amazing, the beds were extremely comfortable and a very decent size. The room was also a very good size and had both a large bath and also a shower cabinet. The room was very modern and was overlooking KL Sentral from the 14th floor. I can say nothing bad about the room apart from the fact the internet was intermittent, but this didn't happen very often and when it was working it worked very well :D. The breakfast has one of largest varieties of food that I have seen at a hotel, there was so much to choose from. It had Asian and European options. In my opinion the quality of the breakfast was better than the lunch. When we had lunch it was always A' La Carte and after the buffet. There is a wide variety of food to choose from the menu and all are decently price. The location of the hotel is not in KLCC but is within close range when you take the metro from the station below the hotel (KL Sentral). It is also within close proximity to Lake Gardens. All in all a very nice stay and I would definitely come back here if I am in KL again and I highly recommend it to anyone travelling to KL

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Yanni,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for your review and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!