Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
Hotel Macktz(Kuala Lumpur)
Good 3.5/5
    NU Hotel Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
    Good 3.5/5
    New Winner Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
    Average 3/5
    Hotel Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
    • Restaurant
    4,587 results
    All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienrain showerbusiness tripexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed July 6, 2013

I stay in Hilton KL about 1-2times in a year, mainly for conference. Rooms, pool& gym are among the best in KL region. But lots of thing can be better. I was disappointed with the breakfast at Vasco Restaurant. This July is my 3rd time staying here in year of 2013, but there isn't any improvement or changes in the menu, despite I gave them comments during my previous stay. Lots of food are beef! Veel sausage, rendang beef, beef bacon..and lots more. I'm a Malaysian, and I believe lots of the Chinese and Indians can't take beef due to religious reason. I asked them, even confronted the restaurant manager, about the menu on my 1st day stay, they confidently told me everyday there will be change in menu. But sadly to say that throughout my 3-day stay, the menu is 99% same, except there were NO smoothies and salmon on Saturday.

More unacceptable issue is the spa staffs. I asked for a plastic bag to put in my wet swimming suit, cap& goggle. Out of surprise, they gave me a USED Hilton-labeled laundry bag. In fact, they asked me few times the reason I need a "Clean and New" plastic bag! Is Hilton KL short of plastic bag or maybe it's part of the environmental-friendly program.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
    Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience with us.

Customer feedback is vital to the hotel, ensuring the team can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a city Hilton but it has a great pool and health club. The location is directly across form KL Central station but that's a bit far from the shopping and club areas of KL so if clubbing is your thing this may not be the hotel for you. We were here to sightsee and the Hop on hop off bus stops at KL central so that was super easy. Kl also has easy monorail and train connections. The breakfast buffet on main floor is very extensive and has something for everyone but was over run with children apparently without parental supervision on all three days. If that's a problem, opt for the executive lounge. The executive lounge is a delight. Great selection of hors de oeuvres and cocktails in the evening, and good sandwiches during day not to mention glorious sunsets over the park. The rooms are also very nice with all the TV stations any man could ask for BUT the internet service needs a big time upgrade. We're Hilton Gold so there was no charge but if I was paying and trying to work it would have been a big problem. We were continually being disconnected.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank voyager52

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala lUmpur.

I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel and I will pass on your comments to the hotel team members.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

On business. So, need things to be hassle free. Bathroom flooded because matted hair of previous guests not cleaned from drain Breafast food great, but service terrible. I (and others) asked several times for coffeee/tea (not self service) over all three of my mornings.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
    1  Thank Martin D

Dear Martin,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies in relation to the experience you received during your recent stay.

Rest assured, I have taken the time to personally discuss this isolated incident with the hotel team members, ensuring the team members focus on providing memorable experiences for all guests that stay at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

The team and I hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, the hotel will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel sometime in the near future.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Arrived at the hotel past midnight only to find renovations going on in the lobby area (28 June). There was some noise but no dust as the work area was well sealed off.
    Front desk did not maintain a queue system and guests were randomly attended to and very much out of sequence. There were not many guests to be honest but after a flight and long taxi ride, it got a little irritating to have others attended to first even though they arrived after me. I am guessing not all Hilton properties maintain a queue system, much less priority for HH guests.
    To add to the frustration, the access card to operate the elevators and to open the room door was temperamental and required numerous attempts before granting access. This was even after a change of access card at front desk – fortunately no one checking in then.
    The room was nicely decorated and so were the toiletries provided. I especially liked the way the ‘walls’ of the bathroom could be moved about to give the room a more spacious feel.
    WiFi is far from satisfactory. The signal was very weak and service disrupted many times during my stay. Speed was dismal when I did get service. Business travelers requiring internet access for work beware.
    The café on the ground floor is well patronized and there was a long line waiting for tables when I did try to eat there twice. I ended up at the Le Meridien once and walked out to the train station the other time.
    The train station which is next to the hotel is the one for the train to the airport and to city centre. The monorail is however a longer hike away. There really is nothing to do around the hotel; fortunately the ride into the city centre (Bukit Bintang) was pleasant and fast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
    1  Thank FullRatchet
    Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the first time that I have stayed at a Hilton but not the first time I have been into one. This Hilton seemed very dark and it didn't matter where you were in the hotel. They could turn the lights up a bit! Other than this the hotel was very well appointed and I would say that the rooms have recently been upgraded. Comfy king size bed with excellent feather pillows. A smallish bathroom but it works and the shower is quite large.

Room Tip: I think that it would not really matter but I guess that higher would be better!
    2  Thank Rob D

Dear Rob,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.