I stayed in the hotel only for one night, en route to another country via KL. The best feature of this hotel is its location - it is located at the Sentral Station Complex - the main metro station complex of KL. From KL airport, there is direct non-stop rail service to this complex at every 15 minutes interval, costing only RM 35 one way (at the time of writing this review). The station also houses a number of retail outlets, including food chain such as Mc Donalds, Subway, Starbucks etc.
The hotel room is fine, it could have been slightly bigger though. The internet service is paid - which is the only disappointment, and a big one for a business traveler. This is the only reason I gave the rating 4 instead of 5.
Breakfast choices are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton