Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$196
$153
$82
$79
Pullman
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$131
  • Pool
$73
$62
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$137
$99
Trip.com
4,631 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienrain showerbusiness tripexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I traveled to KL for work, and was very happy I stayed at this hotel. The service was SO friendly. Everyone was very helpful and what I found so charming is that they would greet you by putting their hand over their heart and slightly bowing--it made me feel very welcome. The workout facilities are fantastic, as is the spa. I received a deep tissue massage from Michelle and she was excellent, as was the ambiance. The staff in the spa worked to meet my schedule, which changed, and they were very accommodating. My room was very comfortable and had a great view of the city. The bathroom was perfect: a deep tub, the rain shower and all the necessary accommodations. I will definitely stay here again, given that business will bring me back to KL. Thank you Hilton KL staff for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will let Michelle and the Spa & Gym team know that they contributed to your enjoyment.

The team and I look forward with pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was "caught out" of Thailand during the crisis in Bangkok (2010). The hotel staff really made my extended stay okay by being very welcoming, polite, and concerned about the situation. I could watch news events in the business lounge upstairs and had access to a computer for keeping informed with my office which was opened, but I could not fly back into to Thailand. I enjoyed the river view which made it seem as if I were not "stuck in a hotel" but able to enjoy this unexpected down-time from work.

The room was comfortable and I enjoyed relaxing and reading. It was easy to stroll out of the hotel to meander in the city. It was nice to have the river view

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank PeggyWashBangkok

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad to hear that the staff took such good care of you during your stay with us and have taken the time to personally share your comments with the team.

We look forward with pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

For full disclosure I am a member of Hilton's HHonors program achieving elite status year after year. With that said, for the past 3 years I have stayed at this Hilton propert every time. I love the location to KL Sentral. Today I took the Monorail to where I needed to go (~US 70 cents)....though you have to know where it is. Though signs pointing the way are NOT very good. Just ask...and ask...and ask. You'll get there. Plus Sentral has the express KLIA train to and from the airports. VERY convenient.

As an elite member, breakfasts and WiFi are provided free. HUGE savings.

Even if you are not a HHonors member, I think the quality of the rooms and location across the street from KL Sentral makes this hotel one of my favorites.

As the title of this review states....be aware. The hotel is undergoing renovation (mostly the dining area). The signs CLAIM the construction will run through May. But this is Malaysia. As you go around the city you'll see construction is ongoing....and going....and going. Who knows what the real date of completion is. The hotel does a nice job of covering up the construction and setting up a temporary dining area (see attached picture).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Customer feedback is vital to the hotel, ensuring the hotel team can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We chose the Hilton because of its location at the Central Station with excellent access to the airport, including bag check in at the Station prior to departure. That was the only good thing about this hotel! We checked in and requested late checkout the next day due to a late flight. We were told okay due to my husbands Honors status. We had a bed and breakfast rate. There is ongoing construction in the hotel lobby, but it is covered with curtains ceiling to floor. We arrived at our room and it was a nice size but it wasn't very clean. I tried to get the maids attention as she was across the hall but she just shrugged her shoulders. There is a lot of glass and chrome in the room and all of it was dirty with dried who knows what and fingerprints, something that makes you not want to touch it. I always clean light switches, phone and door handles and the wipe was black. We raised the window curtain to see the view and there was pubic hair and dead bugs all along the sill so we avoided the lounge chair next to the window. The bathroom shower actually has a seat in it, we also avoided this as it was dirty when it was raised. The breakfast is just fair. They were working on the electricity plugs under the table so most of the food was cold. The room is dirty, the rug looks like it has never been cleaned and the sides of the table and chairs were sticky. When we came back to the hotel to get ready for our flight we were locked out, the phone on the floor to the lobby hung up on us twice so we had to go downstairs for a new key, no one put on our reservation that we were checking out late. This hotel is expensive for what you get, $20 for a vodka tonic in the bar, they tried to charge us for breakfast and there is no Internet access in the room. I would consider this a substandard Hilton. The front desk was not interested at all when we told them it was a dirty room, my guess is because I am a woman and they treated me differently than my husband. Not a recommendation to use this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

First and foremost, please accept my sincere apologies in relation to the experience you received during your recent stay. I appreciate you taking the time to share your review and am very sorry that we were not able to provide you with the quality of service you deserve.

Rest assured, this is not standard of service that the hotel is renowned for and I have taken the time to personally discuss the issues highlighted with the hotel team members in concern, ensuring the team members focus on providing memorable experiences for all guests that stay at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. I would be grateful to have the opportunity to discuss your recent stay experience in more detail at a time convenient to you. If you could provide me your contact email, it would be great if I can contact you directly, alternatively, I can be contacted directly at Daniel.Welk@hilton.com.

Once again, our sincerest apologies and I appreciate you alerting me on your experience. We hope that despite your disappointment on this occasion, the hotel will have the opportunity to welcome you back sometime in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

i would have expected much higher standard for the hotel that easily price itself nearly 1.8 times of compatible 5 star hotel.

the room is not huge but does have a very nice jacuzzi . wifi is not provided free

breakfast place is pretty small but overlooking a higher and some houses from high floor, making it nice. choices of food is very limited, although there is a fresh fruit juice bar

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur. I am glad that you found the location and amenities of the hotel to your satisfaction.

Customer feedback is vital to the hotel, ensuring the hotel can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

We look forward with pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel soon.