Hilton Kuala Lumpur
$91
LeMeridien.com
$225
$182
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$177
$195
$87
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$93
  • Fitness center
$126
$102
4,585 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesentral stationklia expressle meridienrain showerbusiness tripexcellent hotelconvenient locationpublic transportshopping mallbuffet breakfastbukit bintangpetronas towersairportzetavascogym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I planned to stay at this hotel, and upon entering found a multi-story granite lobby that was extremely loud...from the restaurant, crowds of people, and construction. It was not the kind of placed I had hoped to find after a busy day of business meetings. After yelling across the desk at reception, the bellboy took my bags to my room, but could not answer questions, as his English was extremely poor. Room was small, dark, and overlooked a construction site. I decided I didn't want to stay here and told front desk, who didn't even seem to care that I was leaving. I moved to the JW Marrriott. After their construction is complete, I hope they improve, as this is close to my business meetings.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter F
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Peter,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including places of improvement. Please accept my most sincere apologies on the frustration and disappointment that you had to face during your visit.

The team and I hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience upon completion of the renovation. Once again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

We wanted a day away from Chinese New Year mad rush at home so decided to spend a night at this hotel as we had such a wonderful time there a few years ago. Unfortunately, we arrived when the hotel was renovating and they were late giving us our rooms. But, the Indian lady at the front desk was most helpful. She saved me from writing a bad review here.
I am glad the Millenium Hotel next door had a nice breakfast buffet as some of the restaurants at the Hilton were not available due to the construction.
Will still come back here next time as the Sentral Station sits just across from the hotel.

Room Tip: If you are a storm-lover, make sure you ask for the rooms that look across the green hills. And if you are lucky to catch the tropical storms coming in from Genting Highlands, you will be in for a terrific show!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank whichcitynow
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you taking the time to share your experience on your recent stay with us. I am truly sorry that you were kept waiting for your rooms and glad to hear that our team member made it right for you in the end.

We are most happy to hear that you will be returning and look forward to welcome you back! Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

a big bustling hotel with great night life spots , rooms large and well appointed , the staff were plentiful , no waitinf around for service , the restaurants in the hotel are high quality and reasonably priced . breakfast was the usual hilton standard with a massive selection , highly recommended .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Dear Miles,

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thanks for the review and I am pleased to hear that the staff took good care of you and you found the amenities of the property to your liking.

We hope to see you return soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Was there for 1 night due to complimentary room as a new member of Hilton Club. Check in on the 15th February and it was smooth, no more than 5 minutes. Lobby and parts of it is on renovation but it doesn't bother the guest at all. Room are gorgeous with the view of Perdana Lake. Sexy bathroom and nice 42 inch lcd tv. Had dinner at the lobby lounge due to the Sudu restaurant closure and it was busy as being a friday night. It was messy as it just a small space and everything is cramped. The food choice also not much and it could have been better but I believe the constraint for the area made the food choice is limited. Hilton should give a discount for the dinner guest as it is in no privacy and lack of choices. Quality of food was okay and the waiter was prompt. The pool is gorgeous and it shares with the Le Meridien pool (they are in the same complex btw). KL Sentral is just 3 min walk from the hotel lobby and here you can find pharmacies, food court, fast food and 7 Eleven. Safety is top notch and from KL Sentral you can travel to almost every part of KL or even Malaysia (there's a train for you to catch to go to Singapore or even Penang). Good but hoping for the betterment.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including places for improvements.

Customer feedback is vital to the hotel, ensuring the hotel team can continually improve hotel services and offerings.

We look forward with pleasure to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

14-17 Feb, 2012
Room: Grand Executive Suite.

Ran into some unhappy experience during the booking but Hilton gave us complimentary upgrade to the Grand Executive Suite.

The room is large and clean with nearly everything you need inside. The pillow is not really confortable to sleep with, dosen't support your neck too well it sink in when u sleep on it. The Bathroom is amazing with twins taps we don't even have to fight for it.

The service is great but sometime could be too busy that no one is free to call a taxi for us.

The breakfast is usual Hotel style not much a surprise, was bit disappoint with this coz one of the reason we have chosen Hilton is people review on the breakfast.

Overall we happy with the stay with Hilton this holiday.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Hilton Kuala Lumpur!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide the hotel feedback on your recent stay experience at Hilton Kuala Lumpur.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.