We stayed at this Hilton for a 2-day business trip. Although the hotel has some nice features, overall there were too many disappointments to recommend it. First, I was not recognized as a Hilton Honors member when I checked in. Other than that, the service from the staff was excellent, however.
The room itself is modern (glass and wood decor) yet oddly configured: the size of the sleeping area is compromised by the large bathroom. The desk is directly in front of the flat-screen tv, too close to watch tv while working. Air-conditioning seemed to diminish at night, so the morning temperature was too warm. The overall sleep quality was quite good: the bed is comfortable and the room is quiet. The internet service is expensive: 36 MYR per hour or 68 per day. I would avoid room service. Although fast, the food was very mediocre--it tasted like high school cafeteria fare--and no water came with it.
The bathroom was clean and modern, good water pressure, standard amenities. There is a tiny tv screen over the bathroom vanity but you would never know unless like us, you spied a button over the sink and pressed it to see what happened.
The breakfast buffet has a good variety of food, mostly Western style. The fitness center was excellent - very big, plenty of cardio and weight-lifting equipment, and accessible 24/7.
The hotel does not provide a checkout bill under your door and you must wait in line to check out, which is terribly inefficient during "rush hour". For the price of the hotel, they should really improve the service for business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience this vibrant city at its best at the Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel, located just 28 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 33 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 by KLIA Ekspres train. Gaze out on Kuala Lumpur's city center while swimming laps of the hotel pool, featuring a tropical sun deck, or indulge in a holistic spa treatment. The hotel boasts 14 lavish meeting rooms including the magnificent Grand Ballroom, mid-size Sentral Ballroom and the sophisticated multi-event leveL7even. Services for meetings, events and outside catering are designed to meet every event need. Executive rooms and suites include access to the Executive Lounge and complimentary WiFi. Experience an array of additional benefits including complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, all-day refreshments, and evening cocktails. The hotel provides 10 stellar choices for dining and entertainment, from business brunches to pre-dinner drinks and everything in between. Hilton Kuala Lumpur has been awarded Malaysia's Leading Business Hotel 2015 by The World Travel Awards™. The hotel's modern European restaurant, GRAZE won accolade as Malaysia Tatler – Best Restaurant 2015. Hilton Kuala Lumpur also won the TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice® award for 2015 in the Top 25 Luxury Hotels – Malaysia category. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Hilton International Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hilton